New FarmingSimulator 19 mod: The Grimme Varitron 470 Multiharvester, modified by [LSMT]Stefan.
Thisversion of the base game Varitron 470 helps you harvest much more thanpotatoes. Here are the supported crops: carrots, red cabbage, white cabbage,lettuce, potatoes, sugarbeets, sugar cane, cotton, and onions.
- Thereare several color options for the harvester.
- Itsunloading speed is faster than the base game version.
- Youcan choose between several engine options. The fastest working speed is 25kilometers (16 miles) per hour…
You’ll findthe potato harvester model in the Potato Technology (of course.) Allthe other models are in the Beet Technology category, one model for eachcrop.
Yes, manyof the features are totally unrealistic, but not everyone is into playing as realisticallyas possible…
Grimme Varitron 470 FS19Mod Specs
- Brand: Grimme.
- Credits: Giants Software, [LSMT] Stefan.
- Category: Potato Technology | Beet Technology.
- Base price: 496,000.
- Engine configurations: 3.
- Power range: 435 to 2,000 horsepower.
- Top speed: From 25 to 90 kilometers per hour | 16 to 55 miles per hour.
- Working speed: From 16 to 25 kilometers per hour | 10 to 16 miles per hour.
- Bunker capacity: 60,000 liters.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: No.
- Errors: I did not detect any glaring errors.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
Notethat you will get log errors if not all supported crops are installed on themap on which you’re using it.
How to Download
You can get this version of the Grimme Varitron by visiting its download page over at LS-Modcompany. The blue button opens it, then look for a green button that says, “HERUNTERLADEN.”Go to DownloadWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.