FS19 mods presentation: The Claas Lexion 600 Series combine harvesters. Want to download it right away? The download info is at the end of the presentation.
It’s another Claas combine mod based on the Farming Simulator 2013 Claas Lexion 700 mod, made by the legendary Vasilisvasilis31. Thanks to the skills of Daguer3D, the converted FS 19 version feels fresh, not outdated. Just take a look at the warning covers in front of each combine’s grain conveyor.
The Farming Simulator 19 version of the Lexion 600 harvesters are split in two models. One version covers the 650 model. The other takes care of the 660 and the 670 models. The main difference between the two versions are how the grain tanks unfold.
Both versions have animated cabin parts and monitors. There are several wheel options for both tracks included. And you can both put numbers and various logos on your combines.
There are three headers included with the Claas harvesters. The headers are:
- Conspeed 875 FC (corn header.)
- Claas Vario 750 and Vario 900.
The Conspeed covers rows 8 meters wide. The Vario 750 and Vario 900 have working widths of 7.5 meters and 9 meters respectively.
You’ll also get a Tam Leguan 30 header trailer in matching Claas colors. The trailer is actually an excellent middle option between the base game’s Leguan 24 and the Leguan 40, regardless of the Claas headers.
FS19 Claas Lexion 600 Series
This is another nice Claas combine to put in your mods collection, while waiting for the FS19 Claas DLC. Here are some of the more important data:
- Brand: Claas.
- Credits: Daguer3D, Vasilisvasilis31.
- Category: Harvesters.
- Base price Lexion 650: 195,000.
- Base price Lexion 660/670: 220,000.
- Engine configurations: 3 – 650, 660, and 670.
- Power range: 359 to 449 horsepower.
- Top speed: 30 kilometers per hour | 18 miles per hour.
- Working speed: Depends on the header. The included Claas headers do 10 kph | 6 mph.
- Grain hopper capacity Lexion 650: 9,000 liters.
- Grain hopper capacity Lexion 660/670: 10,500 liters.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: Yes, tracks included.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg and Michelin.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
Where to Download
Daguer3D has chosen Uploaded as the host for these Claas combines (I know many of you dislike Uploaded, but there’s nothing I can do about it unfortunately.) Press the blue button to open the download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.