Farming Simulator 19 Mod Showcase: The AGCO Ideal Combine Extension, modified by Marcus (Black Panther Group.)
This isthe idea: The originalIdeal combines are cool. But they might be overkill on smaller fields. That'swhy the modder made a pack with smaller DynaFlex and PowerFlow headers (theworking widths are 7.7 and 9 meters.)
The combineitself has also gotten some modifications, like selectable seat colors andgrain tank capacity.
FS19 AGCO Ideal CombineExtension
Here are some essential facts about this tremendous FS19 mod:
- Brand: (AGCO) Fendt, Challenger, and Massey Ferguson.
- Credits: Giants Software, Marcus.
- Category: Harvesters.
- Base price: 434,500.
- Engine configurations: 3 (7T, 8T, and 9T.)
- Power range: 451 to 647 hp.
- Top speed: 40 kph | 24 mph.
- Working speed: 10 kph | 6 mph.
- Grain hopper capacity: 12,500 or 17,100 liters.
- Variable pipe length: No.
- Selectable colors: Yes, for some of the parts.
- Selectable wheels: Yes – Wheels or tracks.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg.
- DynaFlex headers: 2 - 7.7 and 9 meters.
- PowerFlow headers: 2 - 7.7 and 9 meters.
(UpdateJune 24, 2019) TheIdeal Extended combine harvester has reached version 1.4. One of the changes is that you canchoose fabric or leather for parts of the interior, like the driver’s seat. Butthat’s not all:
When choosing the 7 meters and 9 meters header you can enjoy an improved working speed of 15 kph (9 mph.)(Updated March 14, 2020) No longer true. All cereal headers have a 6 mph limit.
- There’s also a new header with a working width of 10.7 meters.
The mod hasgotten more animations, selectable chrome rims and more options for thegrain tank capacity.
(UpdateJuly 3, 2019) Hereis the latest version of the modified AGCO Ideal combines mod. The newversion includes these changes and fixes:
- Moremodel options have been added: The 7PL, 8PL, 9PL.
- Tracksare now only available with the T versions of the combine.
- Wheelsfrom Trelleborg and Michelin have been added with options forstandard and wide dimensions.
- Moreanimations have been added too, together with warning lights for diesel and DEF(Diesel exhaust fluid.)
Changelog Version 22.214.171.124
(Update July15, 2019) Themodder keeps on working on the custom version of the Ideal harvester. Here’sanother update. Highlights from the changelog are:
- Straw dividershave been added to all headers.
- Allheaders have also gotten animated canola/rapeseed knives.
- More animations have been added to the harvester too.
Version 126.96.36.199 - MoreRealism, More Headers
(UpdatedOctober 11, 2019)Are you a fan of a more realistic Farming Simulator 19? Then you'll most likelyappreciate this update. You see, the 188.8.131.52 version, of the already impressiveIdeal combine mod pack, includes the Threshing Flow Indicator script byDa-Hoffi.
Put simply,this script takes the combine’s speed when threshing into consideration. Ifyou're going too fast, when harvesting, a message will tell you to slow down.Going too fast, for too long, and the harvester’s motor shuts downautomatically.
The script alsomakes some really cool animations possible. Here, the modder has made full useof it. A lot is going on, on both in-cab monitors. Here are some highlights:
And that'snot all. The recent update includes a total of 7 new and modified headers. Herethey are:
A Draper 3162
The workingwidth is 13.7 meters. The price is 89.000. The header includes options for sidelogos.
The Quasar HS16 CornHeader
This headerhas a working width of 12 meters.
One Diamond HS12 (Corn)
9 metersworking width. For harvesting corn and sunflower.
A Diamond HS8
This headerlets you harvest corn and sunflower. (6 meters wide.)
There's Also the Quasar F4
Themodified 3-meter-wide Quasar F4 is also present with the Ideal mod.
Yes,there's also a modded, 12-meter-wide, Helianthus header for sunflower harvest.
And Finally, theHelianthus 5700
The smallerHelianthus 5700 sunflower header, covering a width of 5.7 meters. BothHelianthus are capable of working speeds up to 15 kilometers per hour.
Note: The AGCO Ideal Extended modpack now has its own category in the shop.
Version 184.108.40.206 -Autocontour
(UpdatedOctober 19, 2019)Now, the harvesters have Autocontour, meaning the headers will moveindependently of the combine, following the terrain, when threshing. The newversion also includes options for choosing leather or fabric for parts of theinterior.
You need tohave the 1.5.1 patch from Giants installed to enjoy the updated addon.
Version 220.127.116.11 - SmallBug Fix
(Updated October 29, 2019) The previous version of the Ideal combine addon threw an LUA error if you tried to hook the draper header to a tractor. This has now been fixed.
The fix also means that horizontal canola cutters and the stalk dividers now only appear (automatically) when you start threshing.
18.104.22.168 Changelog – MoreAnimations
(UpdatedNovember 10, 2019) Anotherupdate of the impressive Ideal pack is ready. Here are the changes:
- Anotherdisplay inside the cab is now animated.
- OneIguana 40 header trailer (which is extendable) is now part of the pack.
- Therehave been some bug fixes, as well.
The updatealso adds another fix for the Draper header and the vertical cutters. As it is,you can only attach the header to a combine but no other vehicles. Here’show you change that:
- Open the modDesc.xml and locate line 69:
- Change this to
<storeItem xmlFilename="draper3162FTP.xml"/>and save the file.
Version 22.214.171.124 –10T, Color Options
(Updated February 24, 2020) Here arethe changes and additions for the new version of the Ideal harvester.
- Do you use Blacky’s kilometer display mod? Great! The harvester works with it now.
- You can change the colors of the combine and all the included headers.
- The modder has added the new 10T and 10PL thresher models to the pack.
Version 126.96.36.199 – MoreAnimations, Tire Pressure
(UpdatedMarch 13, 2020) There’san updated version of the harvester waiting to enter your mods folder. Hereare the changes and additions:
- There’snow a startup screen with either the Fendt or Massey Ferguson logo.
- Adjustmentsto the indoor camera.
- Animationsfor the performance display.
- Thenew version comes with Wopster’s tire pressure script.
Note: I experienced that the frontwheels didn’t turn at 0.86 bar or lower. It might be another mod creating aconflict; I haven’t had the time to investigate.
But, ifyou experience the same, know that you’re not the only one…
Where to Download
This mod is officially hosted over at Uploaded. The blue button under takes you there.
Note that you have to unzip the file to get to the actual addon.Go to DownloadWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.