We are happy to offer you the chance to download the AGCO Ideal combine extension (with smaller headers for smaller fields) for Farming Simulator 19. (Look for the download link under.)
This is the idea: The original Ideal combines are cool. But they might be overkill on smaller fields. That’s why the modder made a pack with smaller DynaFlex and PowerFlow headers (the working widths are 7.7 and 9 meters.)
The combine itself has also gotten some modifications, like selectable seat colors and grain tank capacity.
FS19 AGCO Ideal Combine Extension
Here are some essential facts about this tremendous FS19 mod:
- Brand: (AGCO) Fendt, Challenger, and Massey Ferguson.
- Modder: Credits: Marcus.
- Category: Harvesters.
- Base price: 434,500.
- Engine configurations: 3 (7T, 8T, and 9T.)
- Power range: 451 to 647 hp.
- Top speed: 40 kph | 24 mph.
- Working speed: 10 kph | 6 mph.
- Grain hopper capacity: 12,500 or 17,100 liters.
- Selectable colors: Yes, for some of the parts.
- Selectable wheels: Yes – Wheels or tracks.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg.
- DynaFlex headers: 2 – 7.7 and 9 meters.
- PowerFlow headers: 2 – 7.7 and 9 meters.
No Errors in the Log
(Update June 24, 2019) The Ideal Extended combine harvester has reached version 1.4. One of the changes is that you can choose fabric or leather for parts of the interior, like the driver’s seat. But that’s not all:
- When choosing the 7 meters and 9 meters header you can enjoy an improved working speed of 15 kph (9 mph.)
- There’s also a new header with a working width of 10.7 meters.
The mod has gotten more animations, selectable chrome rims and more options for the grain tank capacity.
(Update July 3, 2019) Here is the latest version of the modified AGCO Ideal combines mod. The new version includes these changes and fixes:
- More model options have been added: The 7PL, 8PL, 9PL.
- Tracks are now only available with the T versions of the combine.
- Wheels from Trelleborg and Michelin have been added with options for standard and wide dimensions.
- More animations have been added too, together with warning lights for diesel and DEF (Diesel exhaust fluid.)
Changelog Version 18.104.22.168
(Update July 15, 2019) The modder keeps on working on the custom version of the Ideal harvester. Here’s another update. Highlights from the changelog are:
- Straw dividers have been added to all headers.
- All headers have also gotten animated canola/rapeseed knives.
- More animations have been added to the harvester too.
Where to Download
This mod is officially hosted over at Uploaded. The blue button under takes you there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.