We are happy to offer you the chance to download the AGCO Ideal combine extension (with smaller headers for smaller fields) for Farming Simulator 19. (Look for the download link under.)
This is the idea: The original Ideal combines are cool. But they might be overkill on smaller fields. That’s why the modder made a pack with smaller DynaFlex and PowerFlow headers (the working widths are 7.7 and 9 meters.)
The combine itself has also gotten some modifications, like selectable seat colors and grain tank capacity.
FS19 AGCO Ideal Combine Extension
Here are some essential facts about this tremendous FS19 mod:
- Brand: (AGCO) Fendt, Challenger, and Massey Ferguson.
- Modder: Credits: Marcus.
- Category: Harvesters.
- Base price: 434,500.
- Engine configurations: 3 (7T, 8T, and 9T.)
- Power range: 451 to 647 hp.
- Top speed: 40 kph | 24 mph.
- Working speed: 10 kph | 6 mph.
- Grain hopper capacity: 12,500 or 17,100 liters.
- Selectable colors: Yes, for some of the parts.
- Selectable wheels: Yes – Wheels or tracks.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg.
- DynaFlex headers: 2 – 7.7 and 9 meters.
- PowerFlow headers: 2 – 7.7 and 9 meters.
No Log Errors
We could not find significant errors when using this mod.
(Update June 24, 2019) The Ideal Extended combine harvester has reached version 1.4. One of the changes is that you can choose fabric or leather for parts of the interior, like the driver’s seat. But that’s not all:
- When choosing the 7 meters and 9 meters header you can enjoy an improved working speed of 15 kph (9 mph.)
- There’s also a new header with a working width of 10.7 meters.
The mod has gotten more animations, selectable chrome rims and more options for the grain tank capacity.
(Update July 3, 2019) Here is the latest version of the modified AGCO Ideal combines mod. The new version includes these changes and fixes:
- More model options have been added: The 7PL, 8PL, 9PL.
- Tracks are now only available with the T versions of the combine.
- Wheels from Trelleborg and Michelin have been added with options for standard and wide dimensions.
- More animations have been added too, together with warning lights for diesel and DEF (Diesel exhaust fluid.)
Changelog Version 18.104.22.168
(Update July 15, 2019) The modder keeps on working on the custom version of the Ideal harvester. Here’s another update. Highlights from the changelog are:
- Straw dividers have been added to all headers.
- All headers have also gotten animated canola/rapeseed knives.
- More animations have been added to the harvester too.
Version 22.214.171.124 – More Realism, More Headers
(Updated October 11, 2019) Are you a fan of a more realistic Farming Simulator 19? Then you’ll most likely appreciate this update. You see, the 126.96.36.199 version, of the already impressive Ideal combine mod pack, includes the Threshing Flow Indicator script by Da-Hoffi.
Put simply, this script takes the combine’s speed when threshing into consideration. If you’re going too fast, when harvesting, a message will tell you to slow down. Going too fast, for too long, and the harvester’s motor shuts down automatically.
The script also makes some really cool animations possible. Here, the modder has made full use of it. A lot is going on, on both in-cab monitors. Here are some highlights:
And that’s not all. The recent update includes a total of 7 new and modified headers. Here they are:
A Draper 3162
The working width is 13.7 meters. The price is 89.000. The header includes options for side logos.
The Quasar HS16 Corn Header
This header has a working width of 12 meters.
One Diamond HS12 (Corn)
9 meters working width. For harvesting corn and sunflower.
A Diamond HS8
This header lets you harvest corn and sunflower. (6 meters wide.)
There’s Also the Quasar F4
The modified 3-meter-wide Quasar F4 is also present with the Ideal mod.
Yes, there’s also a modded, 12-meter-wide, Helianthus header for sunflower harvest.
And Finally, the Helianthus 5700
The smaller Helianthus 5700 sunflower header, covering a width of 5.7 meters. Both Helianthus are capable of working speeds up to 15 kilometers per hour.
Note: The AGCO Ideal Extended mod pack now has its own category in the shop.
Version 188.8.131.52 – Autocontour
(Updated October 19, 2019) Now, the harvesters have Autocontour, meaning the headers will move independently of the combine, following the terrain, when threshing. The new version also includes options for choosing leather or fabric for parts of the interior.
You need to have the 1.5.1 patch from Giants installed to enjoy the updated addon.
Version 184.108.40.206 – Small Bug Fix
(Updated October 29, 2019) The previous version of the Ideal combine addon threw an LUA error if you tried to hook the draper header to a tractor. This has now been fixed.
The fix also means that horizontal canola cutters and the stalk dividers now only appear (automatically) when you start threshing.
220.127.116.11 Changelog – More Animations
(Updated November 10, 2019) Another update of the impressive Ideal pack is ready. Here are the changes:
- Another display inside the cab is now animated.
- One Iguana 40 header trailer (which is extendable) is now part of the pack.
- There have been some bug fixes, as well.
The update also adds another fix for the Draper header and the vertical cutters. As it is, you can only attach the header to a combine but no other vehicles. Here’s how you change that:
- Open the modDesc.xml and locate line 69:
- Change this to
<storeItem xmlFilename="draper3162FTP.xml"/>and save the file.
Version 18.104.22.168 –10T, Color Options
(Updated February 24, 2020) Here are the changes and additions for the new version of the Ideal harvester.
- Do you use Blacky’s kilometer display mod? Great! The harvester works with it now.
- You can change the colors of the combine and all the included headers.
- The modder has added the new 10T and 10PL thresher models to the pack.
Where to Download
This mod is officially hosted over at Uploaded. The blue button under takes you there.
Note that you have to unzip the file to get to the actual addon.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.