Here yougot the Ponsse Buffalo forwarder autoload-version for Farming Simulator 19.This FS 19 modmakes it much easier to load logs into the bunker. Just press a button and watchthe pile getting bigger and bigger.
- Base price: 221,000.
- Power: 286 HP.
- Top speed: 12 mph / 20 khp.
- Modder: P.Soppa
And how to use it? Here are the keyboard shortcuts (alsoavailable from the in-game menu.)
- B = Start/stop Autoload.
- O = Switch Autoload/auto unload side.
- X = Start unloading.
- Z = Show/hide loading position.
Here are some bonus tips that hopefully will makethe loading (and unloading) process a bit more hassle-free:
- Move the crane to the side before you start Autoloading and auto unloading. You don’t want logs colliding with it.
- The ideal lengths for logs are 5 and 6 meters.
- Strap down your load while driving to a new pile of logs you want to pick up.
Be Careful When Loading
The loading position is tied to the cabin. If you turn the cabin, it will move the loading position sideways. If you turn it too much, the logs will end up on the other side of the bunk. To avoid problems, make sure your forwarder is straight when starting the autoload.
And Here’s Version 3
(Update April 13, 2019) This is the updates forversion 3 of this great forwarder:
- Itnow works with patch 1.3.
- It’spossible to load longer logs into the bunk.
How to Download: The Ponsse Autoload Forwarder is hosted over at LS Modcompany. The button below takes you there. Just look for the green button in the upper right corner that says ‘HERUNTERLADEN (VON EXTERNER URL)’ to download it.Go to Download - 4.5MBWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.