Here’s the wildly popular John Deere 7010 Series FS19 mods. One tractor – three models. This mod lets you drive the 7610, 7710, and the 7810. It’s a great addition to Farming Simulator 19, especially for all JD nostalgics (the 7010-series were produced between 1997 and 2003.)
This is an updated version of the John Deere 7010 mod, that has been with us through several installations of the Farming Simulator games. A lot has been done to make the tractor shine in FS19:
- It has gotten some wheel configs (although no duals… or row crop wheels.)
- You can open the left door with the R-key.
- Indoor sound has been added.
- The hitch can be folded. You can also choose weights instead of the front hitch.
- Interior lights have been added too.
Still, there are things to do. Because several of the cabin animations you find on other tractors are missing from this JD 7010 version. No seat suspension animation. Or throttle animations.
Here is some crucial information:
- Base price: 70,000
- Horsepower range: From 140 to 175 hp.
- Max speed: 48 kph.
- Three engine configurations: 7610, 7710, and 7810.
It’s a nice mod. And we look forward to more updates. Hopefully, we’ll see some more animations in the next version. Credits: IPF/Virtual Agriculture Modding, STv-Modding.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.