Looking for great American FS19 mods? Then you really need to get this Case IH Magnum (US and Canada version)! Because this is a darn good Farming Simulator 19 mod.
It has all the signatures of a great, American tractor. The turn signals. The suitcase weight on the front. And the red and orange warning triangle on the back.
Then there are the wheels… You can choose among wheels from brands like Firestone, Michelin, and Goodyear (floater tires.) You have almost 20 different wheel setups to pick from. That should keep you occupied for a while…
This mod is made by KarlFarms. He has added much to the base game Magnum to give it a flair of America. And it’s a job well done. We’re particularly impressed with how this tractor sounds. It has some of the beefiest engine sounds we’ve ever heard from an FS19 tractor.
FS19 Case IH Magnum US
Here are the most vital facts about this Farming Simulator 19 mod:
- Brand: Case.
- Modder: KarlFarms.
- Category: Large Tractors.
- Base price: 245,000.
- Engine configurations: 5.
- Power range: 320 to 435 hp.
- Top speed: 50 kph / 31 mph.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: Yes – Tons.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg, Firestone, Michelin, and Goodyear.
- Front loader attacher: No.
More goodies: The indoor camera is connected to the seat suspension. And when you add wheel weights it actually impacts the physics of the tractor. We can’t even begin to tell how much we love this tractor. Bottom line: This is by far one of the best FS19 tractor mods to date!
Case IH Magnum US – 3.0
(Updated May 2019) Wow! And this is how you update a mod. What an incredible amount of work that must have gone into the 3.0-version. Here’s just a taste:
Wheels and Rims
Many wheel configurations for Trelleborg and Michelin brands have been added. Now, with American rims.
There’s also more row trac options. And quad trac options. Not to mention the single row trac and that all narrow tire options now are care wheels. The rim and wheel textures are of course fully UDIM.
Weights and Tanks
The front configurations are completely overhauled:
- UDIM textures for the weights.
- 5 front options: Weight/tank Rack, 500lbs, 1300lbs, and 2300lbs weights (brackets), plus a 3 point attachment.
To attach a front tank you need to have the rack option…
You can also choose to have fenders or the helicopter tank attachment point. To attach helicopter tanks you cannot have fenders on…
The Magnum 3.0 is compatible with JHHG modding’s helicopter tanks. You can download them from this web page.
The front grill now has its own diffuse texture to make it a mesh rather than opaque. There’s an engine model under the hood. There’s also a rear quick hitch option with an American drawbar.
Side flashers have also changed. They are foldable with a complete set of UDIM textures and reflectors.
Here are some of the many new animations you can enjoy with the new version of the Magnum:
- Joystick movement for RPM.
- The shifter is animated too. It will change position when switching between forward, reverse, and neutral
- Steering base and armrest animations for when you enter the tractor. And the main monitor has a realistic start-up screen.
The engine audio is new. And there are several new engine configurations to choose from.
Version 3.2 – More Optimized
(Updated September 4, 2019) KalrFarms’ Americanized version of the Case IH Magnum keeps improving. The new version, available from today, has been optimized. The mod file was 42 MB. Now, it’s 30.5 MB. This has been done to prepare the mod for consoles.
But wait, there are more changes:
- Flashers now fold again. And the static light texture has been updated.
- Right mirror not moving with cab rotation, and the numbers clipping the monitor have been fixed.
- Engine sounds have been tweaked, there’s a new engine model in addition to more dashboard decals, startup animations.
How to Download
To get this version of the Americanized Case IH Magnum you can visit KalrFarms on Facebook (be sure to leave the page a Like.)
There you just have to locate the “Play Game” button directly below the header image.
Press that button, and you’ll be taken to KarlFarms’ Mega account where you can download the Magnum.
P.S. If you look in the “Implements” folder, you’ll find some helicopter tanks that go with the Magnum.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.