This is the Old Family Farm mod map for Farming Simulator 19. It’s created by G&G Modding. And if you like small scale, American based farming, this map is something to check out.
We love Far Cry 5. Entering the Old Family Farm instantly had us thinking of Holland Valley. Because this FS19 map has a great atmosphere.
It’s a small map. Perfect for smaller, vintage farming machinery. It’s about 2/3 of the size of a standard Giants map. Here are some of the features:
- There are five selling points, including the barn for selling grass, hay, straw, and silage.
- There’s also a spinnery and a saw mill.
- And there’s a total of 12 fields. But you can make more, by cutting down some of the many trees.
It’s also nice to see that the map makers have made use of the “Build a Farm from Scratch” system. Because there are differences in what kind of machinery and buildings you get, based on which difficulty level you choose.
This is version 2 of the map. G&G Modding has added a lot of candy to the new FS19 version of the map:
- Version 2 has custom cows and free-range chickens.
- Poplars are in.
- The same are lights to the farm.
- An old gas station has been added, along with matching gas pumps.
We really like this map. It has a distinctly American feel to it. And it’s perfectly sized for casual digi-farmers that only have their weekends to spend on a game like this.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.