This is the Old Family Farm mod map for Farming Simulator 19. It’s created by G&G Modding. And if you like small scale, American based farming, this map is something to check out.
We love FarCry 5. Entering the Old Family Farm instantly hadus thinking of Holland Valley. Because this FS19 map has a greatatmosphere.
It’s asmall map. Perfect for smaller, vintagefarming machinery. It’s about 2/3 of the size of a standard Giants map. Here are some of the features:
- Thereare five selling points, including the barn for selling grass, hay, straw, and silage.
- There’salso a spinnery and a saw mill.
- Andthere’s a total of 12 fields. But you can make more, by cutting down some ofthe many trees.
It’s also niceto see that the map makers have made use of the “Build a Farm from Scratch”system. Because there are differences in what kind of machinery and buildingsyou get, based on which difficulty level you choose.
This isversion 2 of the map. G&G Moddinghas added a lot of candy to the new FS19 version of the map:
- Version2 has custom cows and free-range chickens.
- Poplarsare in.
- Thesame are lights to the farm.
- Anold gas station has been added, along with matching gas pumps.
We really like this map. It has a distinctly American feel to it. And it’s perfectly sized for casual digi-farmers that only have their weekends to spend on a game like this.Go to Download - 281MBWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.