Now, you can enter the Hohenbrünzow mod map for Farming Simulator 19. The map is built around a small village in the Mecklenburg Lakeland in the northeastern parts of Germany. And we might just say it like it is right away: This is a darn good FS19 map!
The mapmaker has obviously put a whole lot of effort into the details. Because there are so many of them. Each is great on their own. Together they make one of the best Farm Sim maps we’ve played in a long time.
This is a worker’s map. There are 25 fields. Some of them are pretty huge. And there’s not much space between. It’s easy to sink a considerable number of hours into the Hohenbrünzow map.
FS19 Hohenbrünzow 2K19 Map
Here is most of what you need to know:
- Map Name: Hohenbrünzow 2K19.
- Modder: Holden & Fischi.
- Map size: Standard (2×2 km.)
- Number of fields: 25.
- Number of buyable farmlands: 43.
- Selling points: 9.
Yes, there is a train. But it has no function other than being decorative. And there’s also a forest on the map, though it’s small. Still, it should keep forestry fans occupied for a while.
Version 2 of the Map is Ready
The map has gotten an update. You’ll most likely have to start a new gamesave. Here are the changes:
- The startup farm in the ‘New Farmer’ settings has been improved.
- A lot of smaller bugs have been fixed.
- And the mas has gotten new forests and decoration details.
Hohenbrünzow 2K19 Mod Map 3.0
(May 2019) The gorgeous Hohenbrünzow map has reached version 3.0 The new version requires a new game save. Because a lot has changed since we last wrote about the map:
- There’s a new PDA map – Now with field size data.
- Some of the fields have been reduced in size.
- The farmyard has gotten a new silo – Makes tipping easier.
- All the farm buildings can be sold.
And finally – Multi Terrain Angle functionality has been added to the map.
(Update June 24, 2019) The Hohenbrünzow 2K19 mod map has been updated. Some small errors have been fixed. There’s now a new cowshed and a new pigsty too. Other changes:
There’s an entirely new starting farm when you choose the “New Farmer” mode (the main farm area has been relocated.) The buildings you find here can’t be sold.
- About the startup machinery: The machinery lineup has changed to suit the changes better.
- The villages and selling points have been completely revised, while the forests have fewer trees for performance reasons.
This map update will require you to start a new game…
How to Download
If you want to give the Hohenbrünzow map a try, you can click the button under. It will take you the its official download page at Filehorst.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.