And here’s the Volksbrunn mod map for Farming Simulator 19. It’s a rebuild of the Giants’ original Fellsbrun map. You will recognize most of the map layout. But the central farm area and the vehicle shop have been relocated to the southwestern part of the map.
This is a smart move because it allows for a much bigger farmyard. There are many buildings in place when you start the game as a ‘New Farmer.’ And still, there’s plenty of space for additional placeable objects.
Here are some of the features of the Volksbrunn map:
- The map has the pigsty and cowshed made by Kastor.
- It also uses the fuel tank and sheds from Vertex Dezign.
- The farmyard has a pretty big chicken coop.
- And the lights and doors work on sheds and other buildings.
FS19 Volksbrunn Mod Map
- Mod: Volksbrunn Mod Map
- Modder: Biface
- Map size: Standard.
- Fields: 30.
- Selling points: 8, including the sawmill, a spinnery, and the barn.
It’s not the most comprehensive rebuild of Felsbrunn that we’ve seen. But it’s undoubtedly one of the better ones.
Version 2.1 – Seasons is Go
(Updated August 19, 2019) There’s a sought-after update to the Volksbrunn map. The most significant change is that the map is Seasons 19 ready. But that’s not all:
- Railway barriers have been added at the east station, while a railway crossing has popped up opposite the main farmyard.
- Pig droppings are now inside the pigsty.
- And bales made with the Anderson DLC can be sold at the livestock dealer.
Where to Download
The Volksbrunn map is hosted over at Modhoster. When you click on the blue button, you’ll be taken to the official download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.