The time has come to download the Wonderland map for Farming Simulator 19.
This is a 4x map with multi-fruit added (hops, white cabbage, red cabbage, rye, spelt, carrots, onion, and tobacco.)
FS19 Wonderland 4x Map
- Mod Map Name: Wonderland.
- Modder: MN99.
- Map size: Large (4×4)
- Number of fields: 33.
- Number of buyable Farmlands: 45.
- Selling points: 16.
The map has lots of details. It has a nice mix of square and odd-shaped fields. Your AI workers should have no trouble helping you on the square ones.
There are also several areas that are suitable for placeable objects. When you start the game, most of these areas are meadows.
A Plentiful Map
The Wonderland map has a lot to offer. There are 2 courtyards, 19 forests and a sawmill. And there is a total of 33 field missions.
The Wonderland FS19 map has seen one update since its first release. The update fixed several bugs, like floating trees and some petrol station errors.
Besides bug fixes, the new version also includes a lot of new additions:
- Both AI traffic and pedestrians have been added.
- A lot of map statics have been added too, like sidewalks, fences, and gates.
Version 1.2 Multifruit – Stuff You Can Dig
(Update July 30, 2019) Are you ready for more action on this wonderful map? There are now even more crops and products added to it, like sugar, apple, cherry, alfalfa, and millet. And for all you excavating fans, there are now workable sand, gravel, and dirt too.
- Several production plants have been added for stuff like lime, compost, fertilizer, liquid fertilizer, seeds, and pig food.
- You’ll also find some plantations around the map for growing things like apples, pears, and plums.
From the pears farm.
For your excavating needs…
How to Download
Want to test this map? The modder has put it up over at Modhoster. Click the button below to get there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.