Here you can download the Hof Bergmann Mod Map for Farming Simulator 19 (the download link is below.)
The FS19 version of Hof Bergmann is based on the Felsbrunn Map. The base map is still partly recognizable. But there are tons of changes.
The actual mod file is over 600 mb. And you have to unpack it. Then you copy the content from the unpacked folder into your FS19 mods folder.
Contents of the Pack:
- Hof Bergmann Map
- Hof Bergmann Map – Bale Storage Addon (only works in SP)
- Various starting vehicles (there are some great gems here, including the John Deere Gator pack.)
If you wonder how good a Farming Simulator map can be, just look at the FS19 Hof Bergman. It demonstrates what Giants Engine is capable of in the hands of extremely talented modders.
There’s so much going on in this map. Like all the interactivity that has been built into the different tools and buildings. On top of that, the map looks stunning. It’s one of the most beautiful FS maps ever!
We honestly can’t understand why Farmer Andy and Ifkonator haven’t been hired by Giants by now.
FS19 Hof Bergmann Map
Here are some vital facts about this tremendous FS19 mod:
- Map Name: Hof Bergmann.
- Modder: Farmer Andy (scripts by Ifkonator.)
- Map size: Standard (2×2)
- Number of fields: 12.
- Number of buyable farmlands: 30.
- Selling points: 11.
Please consider this the first map release for FS19 from me. And anyone who followed me in previous FS Games knows that you can expect more things in the following updates.
Despite many hours of testing could still have some errors. Please understand, even the main game is not error free.
– Hot fixes for larger problems you receive in a timely manner.
– Larger updates of the map will take 1-2 months.
A very big thanks goes to Ifkonator who made the script technically possible for me.Farmer Andy
(Update June 2019) The Hof Bergmann map has received a massive update since its first release. And yes, the changes require a new gamesave. Here are some of the highlights:
- General price adjustments: Much could be bought cheaper and sold for more.
- The capacity of cows at the cowshed is raised to 100 animals, while the cow capacity in pasture B has been reduced to 300 moos.
- Sheep: Wool pallets have been replaced by handy wool bales known from the FS17 version of Hof Bergmann (500 liters per bale.)
There’s now possible to sell wood logs as well, and not only woodchips.
Download the Changelog (PDF)
There are so many changes and fixes going on that we can’t write about everything. That’s why we’ve made a PDF document with all of the changelog: Click here to download it.
How to Install
Download and unpack the file. All mods from the folder must be copied to your mods folder. An empty mod folder is recommended to avoid conflicts with other mods.
Protip: Simply rename your current mods folder to ‘mods1’ and create a new folder (‘mods’) for your Hof Bergmann mods…
(Update June 24, 2019) The 184.108.40.206 version is here, and it’s patch 1.4 ready. Here are some of the fixes:
Your AI helpers are now able to spread compost, the milk cans spawn neatly, the missing l10n translation has been added to some of the silos, and the traffic spline near the animal dealer is fixed.
But that’s not all. Here are some additions as well:
- The map now uses its own XMLs for localization, which simplifies translations. (German, English, French, and Polish languages are already installed.)
- Handling of potatoes and woodchip bags have been improved, while greenhouses now also accept compost.
The John Deere Gator Pack and BaleStorageAddon
Both the Gator and its trailer are extended with a side-wall grid attachment. For the trailer, those extensions can be bought in the shop.
The Bale Storage Addon has also been updated to meet the requirements of the 1.4 patch from Giants.
Version 220.127.116.11 – Seasons Ready (and Much More)
(Updated October 12, 2019) There’s a colossal update of the Hof Bergmann map available for you. First of all, it’s Seasons 19 ready. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
So much has changed, so much new stuff has been added, I’ve made a separate page for it. If you want to dive deep into the latest version, just click here.
The Short Version
If you are happy with the short version, here it is:
- GlobalCompany is now integrated with the map. There are lot of objects for it in the Placeable category.
- All greenhouses have been rebuilt. All of them use the GlobalCompany script.
- The vehicles are included with the map file now (still needs unpacking, though.) And there are new vehicles too, like a MAN truck.
You need to have GlobalCompany installed and activated in your mods folder. And even though the changelog doesn’t say so, I’m pretty sure you need a fresh gamesave for the updated version of the map.
Version 18.104.22.168 – So Many Changes, Additions
(Updated January 2, 2020) The newly updated version of the Hof Bergmann map includes tons of fixes, changes, and additions. Let’s start with some of the most critical fixes first:
The map works in more languages now (EN, DE, FR, CZ, PL, and RU), animal information works with Seasons, and there’s a fix for a small error with the Ford Transit.
FertiMixerLQ is repaired. Now, you must open the lid when you want to fill it or unload from it. You can once again make silage bales from clover, while tomatoes and peppers now turn green or brown depending on the water level.
There’s a global map update for silage trailers, like the Claas Cargos from the Claas DLC. They are now programmed to carry woodchips, compost, biomass, clover, manure, TMR, and pig food, while the Ford Transit also has room for additional products.
- Water on the farm is no longer free. There’s a significant reduction in the FertimixerLQ mixing time (reduced to half.) And you can now make BigBags from barley, corn, and chicken food.
- Farmer_Andy has moved the AnimalTrigger at the livestock shop. Now, it’s located at the front of the gate.
New Silage System
The Silage System is edited. You can now make grass silage or maize (corn) silage. Grass silage is the standard, and maize silage is made from corn in prepared bunker silos on the map. Cows eat both types, while sheep happily eat grass silage.
- You can use the left bunker on the farm for maize silage production and the right bunker for grass silage production.
- There are new textures for straw, grass, chaff, hay, and silage covers, while there are adjusted prices for horses.
The updated Hof Bergmann map includes a lot of added connection points for hoses. They work by using the universal tanks pack that’s included with the map. It adds visible hoses between the trailers and valves, for example, at the milk tank at the cheese dairy.
- You’ll find a separate shop category for the placeable production mods inside the Placeables section.
- Goats now produce goat milk. You can turn this into goat cheese at the cheese dairy. Goat milk and goat cheese make more money than regular milk and standard cheese.
- There is a new storage building for various cereals and fruits, based on the Dynamic Storage System from GlobalCompany. This warehouse replaces the farm silo.
- The farm has a new bakery. It comes equipped with a dough kneading machine and an oven for baking bread. Both devices need to be activated manually.
These are just a few of the many changes and additions. You’ll get the full picture by reading the Changelog that’s included with the mod files.
Version 22.214.171.124 Requirements
To have the 126.96.36.199 version work without hiccups, you need to have the latest game patch from Giants Software installed. A new gamesave is required. And you’ll need to have the latest version of the GlobalCompany script installed (click here.)
TL;DR: It’s one of the best Farming Simulator maps ever, by the best map maker right now.
How to Download
Farmer Andy hosts this mod at Rapid Gator. Just click on the blue button under to get there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.