Here you can download the Hof Bergmann Mod Map for Farming Simulator 19 (the download link is below.)
The FS19 version of Hof Bergmann is based on the Felsbrunn Map. The base map is still partly recognizable. But there are tons of changes.
The actual mod file is over 600 mb. And you have to unpack it. Then you copy the content from the unpacked folder into your FS19 mods folder.
Contents of the Pack:
- Hof Bergmann Map
- Hof Bergmann Map – Bale Storage Addon (only works in SP)
- Various starting vehicles (there are some great gems here, including the John Deere Gator pack.)
If you wonder how good a Farming Simulator map can be, just look at the FS19 Hof Bergman. It demonstrates what Giants Engine is capable of in the hands of extremely talented modders.
There’s so much going on in this map. Like all the interactivity that has been built into the different tools and buildings. On top of that, the map looks stunning. It’s one of the most beautiful FS maps ever!
We honestly can’t understand why Farmer Andy and Ifkonator haven’t been hired by Giants by now.
FS19 Hof Bergmann Map
Here are some vital facts about this tremendous FS19 mod:
- Map Name: Hof Bergmann.
- Modder: Farmer Andy (scripts by Ifkonator.)
- Map size: Standard (2×2)
- Number of fields: 12.
- Number of buyable farmlands: 30.
- Selling points: 11.
Please consider this the first map release for FS19 from me. And anyone who followed me in previous FS Games knows that you can expect more things in the following updates.
Despite many hours of testing could still have some errors. Please understand, even the main game is not error free.
– Hot fixes for larger problems you receive in a timely manner.
– Larger updates of the map will take 1-2 months.
A very big thanks goes to Ifkonator who made the script technically possible for me.Farmer Andy
(Update June 2019) The Hof Bergmann map has received a massive update since its first release. And yes, the changes require a new gamesave. Here are some of the highlights:
- General price adjustments: Much could be bought cheaper and sold for more.
- The capacity of cows at the cowshed is raised to 100 animals, while the cow capacity in pasture B has been reduced to 300 moos.
- Sheep: Wool pallets have been replaced by handy wool bales known from the FS17 version of Hof Bergmann (500 liters per bale.)
There’s now possible to sell wood logs as well, and not only woodchips.
Download the Changelog (PDF)
There are so many changes and fixes going on that we can’t write about everything. That’s why we’ve made a PDF document with all of the changelog: Click here to download it.
How to Install
Download and unpack the file. All mods from the folder must be copied to your mods folder. An empty mod folder is recommended to avoid conflicts with other mods.
Protip: Simply rename your current mods folder to ‘mods1’ and create a new folder (‘mods’) for your Hof Bergmann mods…
(Update June 24, 2019) The 188.8.131.52 version is here, and it’s patch 1.4 ready. Here are some of the fixes:
Your AI helpers are now able to spread compost, the milk cans spawn neatly, the missing l10n translation has been added to some of the silos, and the traffic spline near the animal dealer is fixed.
But that’s not all. Here are some additions as well:
- The map now uses its own XMLs for localization, which simplifies translations. (German, English, French, and Polish languages are already installed.)
- Handling of potatoes and woodchip bags have been improved, while greenhouses now also accept compost.
The John Deere Gator Pack and BaleStorageAddon
Both the Gator and its trailer are extended with a side-wall grid attachment. For the trailer, those extensions can be bought in the shop.
The Bale Storage Addon has also been updated to meet the requirements of the 1.4 patch from Giants.
How to Download
Farmer Andy hosts this mod at Uploaded. Just click on the blue button under to get there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.