This is the Upper Glantal in the SouthernPalatinate Farming Simulator 19 mod map. The map is created by the modder Acert. Andit was actually one of the first mod maps for FS19 that was not an edit of oneof Giants’ maps.
The map isbased on the southwestern parts of Germany. Acert has put a lot of effort intomaking a map that is filled with atmosphere. And he has succeeded because this is a great map to play on.
Here are some facts about the Upper Glantalmap:
- There are more than 30 fields.
- The fields range from small to medium sized.
- Most fields are square and AI worker friendly.
There hasbeen an update to the map. This is someof the things that have been done to the new version:
- ThePDA Map has been reworked.
- Thereare no longer crops on the decoration fields that show up on the PDA.
- Milksales have been added to both the sales stations.
- Thesame goes for eggs.
- Now,it’s possible to buy slurry at the pig farm.
- Clipdistances have been adjusted for better performance.
- There’snow a water trigger near the farm (in atrench.)
The Upper Glantal map is perfect for anyone who prefers to use smaller vehicles and equipment. And if logging is your thing, there are plenty of trees to cut down.
How to Download: The download button below takes you to Acert’s web site. Look for the download link at the top of the forum post.Go to Download - 357MBWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.