Finally, you can download the Berghof Felsbrunn Mod Map for Farming Simulator 19.
The map is an immense edit of the Giants’ base game version of Felsbrunn.
FS19 Berghof Felsbrunn
Here are some essential facts about this great Farming Simulator 19 mod:
- Map Name: Berghof Felsbrunn.
- Main Modder: MC / Jürgen.
- Map size: Standard (2×2.)
- Number of fields: 33 (plus one small field near the castle.)
- Number of buyable farmlands: 54.
- Selling points: 18.
From the modder’s mouth:
The map reminds very much of the previous version of the map “Felsbrunn Edit by MC”. The factories are only points of sale, because the scripts for the productions are still missing.MC / Jürgen
Version 1.2 (Multifruit)
(Update May 2019) The map was first released back in March 2019. Now, we’re at version 1.2. Here are some of the changes:
- Clip distances have been optimized.
- White cabbage, red cabbage, and salad are new crops (millet, spelt, triticale, and sorghum were added to version 1.1.)
Version 1.2 Multifruit update
(Update June 24, 2019) The Berghof Felsbrunn map has gotten a small update. The most noticeable change is the adjustments made to make the map work with the 1.4 patch update from Giants.
And some of the storage silos (including the main farm silos) have gotten a capacity increase to 500,000 liters.
No Errors in the Log
Where to Download
The modder has selected Modhoster to host the map. Click on the button under to get to the download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.