LS17 Projekt Mecklenburg has released the Kandelin Map for Farming Simulator 19. This FS19 mod map is based on the northeastern parts of Germany. It has been over 2 years in the making. And it’s an impressive map – Easily one of the best European Farming Simulator maps ever.
There’s a lot to do on this map. Here are some of the stats:
- There are 7 farms you can buy.
- 32 fields, from 8ha to 150ha – And several meadows.
- 10 selling points, including a sawmill, spinnery and a dairy plant.
But that’s not all. The Kandelin map is surrounded by a lot of forests, ideal for some serious logging. And yes, the map also includes various types of missions.
Map is Updated
(Updated March 30, 2019.) The team behind this beautiful map just posted on Facebook that an update has been made to Kandelin. Here are some of the changes:
- Several bugs have been fixed. Floating objects have been grounded.
- Did you encounter problems in silos and the BGA? These are now solved.
- The BGA prices and the overall yield have been fixesd
- Performance have been improved.
- New animals have been added. There are new field missions too.
How to Download
See that blue button below? When you click on it, you’ll be taken to the map’s official download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.