This is one of the best mod edits of the FS19 vanilla Felsbrunn map. Do you still enjoy Felsbrunn? But feel you could use another take on it? Then you should try this version made by MC / Jürgen.
Yes, you’ll recognize many of the things Giants put in the map originally. But MC has made many significant changes in his mod map, making it playable for many hours to come.
This FS19 Mod map has been revised several time. For the better. Here are some of the newly added changes:
- The map includes the four buyable sheds from Vertex Dezign.
- Buyable storage buildings for hay, grass, straw, and woodchips.
- It’s now possible to produce fuel.
- The old sawmill has been replaced with a new one.
- The map has also gotten a new sugar factory.
- Original modder: MC / Jürgen.
There are tons of additional changes in addition to the ones I mention above. The best thing you can do is to download the map and try it for yourself. Oh, and if you already have a gamesave with an older version of this map edit, there should be no need to create a new game. Just replace the old file.
Version 1.3. is Ready
These are some of the more significant changes:
- The crop types are no longer displayed twice in the menu.
- The roller doors are working now.
- More decorations have been added to the map.
- And minor bug fixes.
It’s unclear if you need to start a new game in order to make use of the new changes.
Get Version 1.4 now
(Update March 25, 2019) The Felsbrunn edit has gotten another update. This time it’s mainly about new crops:
- Carrots, onions, hops and rye (using exclusive foliage textures) have been added.
- More animated lights and deco have been built in.
- There have also been some minor fixes.
- It’s again possible to sell the farm buildings.
- And the grass in Landscaping mode has been fixed. It’s growing again…
Version 2.0 is Here
The Felsbrunn edit by MC has gotten a total makeover. The changes are so many that you’ll need to start a new game. And it requires the FS19 1.3 patch. Here are some of the things that have changed:
- The map has been extended. Many new buildings are installed. And there are 6 new fields.
- Many of the buildings now have lights that can be switched on or off.
- There are also some new crops: millet, spelt, triticale, and sorghum.
- Several bugs have been fixed. And things like textures, splines and folder hierarchy have been optimized.
In other words: One of the best Felsbrunn edits just became even better.
Version 2.1 Multifruit
(Update June 2019) The Felsbrunn edit by MC keeps growing. And it’s getting better for each new version. Here are some of the stuff that has happened since the previous update:
- Some of the visual errors, like plants floating in the air, have been fixed.
- The train locomotive has changed to a diesel version. This means that the railway powerlines have been removed.
- There’s now a working lifting crane at the sawmill and another crane at the railway silo to the west.
- And there are new fruits too, like white cabbage, red cabbage, and salad.
Other than that? Clip distances have been optimized, and the unloading ramps at the fuel refinery have been lowered.
Version 2.1 Multifruit Update
(Update June 24, 2019) There’s another update of the map available. Here are some of the many changes made to this massively edited version of the vanilla Felsbrunn map:
The sliding doors you’ll find around the map now have collisions. No more driving through closed doors… Some minor bugs have been fixed, like the double carrot entry in the modDesc. And the double lights at the sawmill have been removed.
- More lights have been installed at the whiskey distillery, the train station, and the sawmill.
- The storage capacities of many of the silos and storage buildings have been increased to 500,000 liters. That goes for the main farm silo too.
- Finally, the map has no trouble matching the 1.4 patch from Giants.
Here’s Version 2.2 Multifruit
(Update July 20, 2019) This stunning edit of the Felsbrunn map keeps getting new features. Scrap ‘edit’! Rebuild is more correct…
Anyhoo… Here are the changes for the 2.2 version of the map:
- Strawberries and poppy plants are new crops to grow and harvest.
- Some of the road signs have had their collisions removed, by request from some users, tired of driving into them…
Where to Download
The modder keeps this mod over at Modhoster. Click the blue button to open the official mod page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.