Farming Simulator 19 mod: The Americanized New Holland CR10.90 Revelation Combine Harvester, modified by Whiskey Sierra Modding.
This addon is one of the first US, and Canada styled CR10.90 combines for FS19. It has the looks, it drives faster than most, and it has several more options than the base game version, which is the base for the mod.
US and CDN CR10.90 Features
The different wheel options are the most striking difference when you compare this mod with other versions of the New Holland mega-harvester. There are a lot of setups to choose from:
- Various single or dual front wheels from Michelin, Trelleborg, and Mitas.
- New Holland Tracks, CNH Quadtrac tracks, or New Holland SmartTrax II.
- There is also a set of LSW (Low Side Wall) super singles from Goodyear.
When you add duals to the combine or the super singles, it will also get a set of extended flasher arms to the front.
This CR10.90 mod has the correct position for US mounted work lights. There’s a second beacon light on the roof. And the combine has a rear warning triangle and a deco fire extinguisher.
Whiskey Sierra Modding has programmed the combine’s entry ladder to change position, based on the wheel setup you choose. There’s also an in-shop alternative for increasing the grain tank capacity. Note that there’s no visible extension or tip-ups to illustrate the increase.
FS19 New Holland CR10.90 Revelation
This is one of very few, Americanized New Holland CR10.90 mods for Farming Simulator 19. Fortunately, it’s an eminent addon. And if it someday gets an extension for the tank, like those KarlFarms has put on his version of the Case IH Axial-Flow, it will be even better.
- Brand: New Holland.
- Credits: Giants Software, WStumbo-Whiskey Sierra Modding (Custom Modding has made the Goodyear tires.)
- Category: Harvesters.
- Base price: 430,000.
- Engine configurations: 4.
- Power range: 700 to 850 horsepower.
- Top speed: 60 kilometers per hour | 37 miles per hour.
- Working speed: Header dependent.
- Grain hopper capacity: 14,500 or 20,100 liters.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Mitas, Trelleborg, Michelin, and Goodyear.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
Version 18.104.22.168 – Updated with More Tracks
(Updated January 3, 2020) There’s a new version of the Americanized CR10.90 available from Whiskey Sierra Modding. The update includes some fixes for the thresher animations (flaps, fans, and rotors.)
- Now, the roof-mounted beacon lights are optional, something you can buy in the shop.
- The combine has new textures, a yellow color closer to the real-life New Holland yellow.
- There are also more SmartTrax tracks to choose from in the shop.
Where to Download
You can download the New Holland US CR10.90 from Mediafire, the modders choice of host. Click that blue button to get there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.