Farming Simulator 19 mod showcase: The New Holland CR 6.90 to CR9.80 combine harvesters, made by Rick Black Labele and TWD Modding.
This mod adds four variations of the magnificent New Holland combine in your shed. The pack is the best FS19 collection of the CR series below the CR10.90 so far.
New Holland CR 6.90 to CR9.80 In-Game Features
Colors – There are plenty of color options for the rims. A couple of the design elements will also change the looks of parts of the combine’s exterior.
Wheels – Trelleborg and Michelin offer a couple of configurations each. Both lets you pick wheels or tracks for the harvester’s front axle.
Design – You can choose between the standard, the Revelation, or the Tiger edition. The Revelation and the Tiger editions change the exterior to some degree.
Using a mouse or a controller lets you open the combine’s left door.
FS19 New Holland CR Series Mod Specs
There are FS19 mods similar to this pack out there already, but I’ve not seen any addon this well-textured. The modder has done a terrific job getting the New Holland harvester ready for the Farming Simulator 19 requirements.
- Brand: New Holland.
- Credits: Giants Software, Rick Black Labele, and TWD Modding.
- Category: Harvesters.
- Base price: 228,000.
- Engine configurations: 4 – CR6.90, CR7.90, CR8.90, and CR9.80.
- Power range: 333 to 531 horsepower.
- Top speed: 40 kilometers per hour | 25 miles per hour.
- Working speed: For the most 10 kilometers per hour | 6 miles per hour (it depends on the header.)
- Grain hopper capacity: 11,500 liters.
- Selectable colors: Yes, for the rims.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg and Michelin.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Version 22.214.171.124 – Decal Fix, Headers
(Updated January 30, 2020) There’s an update available for the New Holland harvester. The last version adds a fix for some of the decals visible on the harvester.
Now, you can add custom made NH headers to the mix, as well. TWD Modding’s New Holland Varifeed Pack was added to the modhub today. The pack contains two headers:
- The Varifeed 18FT header with a working width of 5.5 meters.
- And the Varifeed 25 FT header covers an area 7.6 meters wide.
Click here to get to the official download page for the headers.
Download from Modhub
Giants Software’s Q&A team has greenlighted the New Holland combine for inclusion in the Official Modhub. You can open it when the game runs. You can also visit the online version (click the blue button.)
This mod is an official Modhub mod. Please, do the modder a favor and only download it from the in-game hub or from its official mod page on Farming-Simulator.com.