The Gleaner S98 Combine Harvester for Farming Simulator 19 is ready for download.
There’s also a custom Dynaflex header (price: 60,000), and a Command Series corn header (price: 45,000) included with the mod.
FS19 Gleaner S98 Combine
Here is the most of what you should know about this FS19 mod:
- Brand: Gleaner.
- Modder: FarmSimSteve.
- Category: Harvesters.
- Base price: 350,000.
- Engine configurations: 1.
- Power range: 471 hp.
- Top speed: 26 mph | 42 kph.
- Working speed: 6 mph | 10 kph.
- Grain hopper capacity: 13,743.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: Yes – Standard, wide, front duals, and front crawlers.
Heads up: There were some minor errors in the log after using the mod. But nothing game-breaking.
– All new UDIM CabFarmSimSteve
– You can use Capello with silver color for corn too
– New folding animation to include ladder
– FS19 Customizable Wheels: Tracks, Single, Broad, Duals
– FS19 Lights and turn signals
– New Gleaner logo on front of cab
– New indoor console, huds, dashboard, animations/lights
– Adjusted mass and fill volumes
– Hopper auger is now on the right as in real life
– Foliage bending on combine and headers
Gleaner Combine Version 1.0.4
(Update June 2019) A lot has happened since the initial release of the Gleaner. Now, we’re at version 1.0.4. Here are some of the changes and fixes:
- Header up and down movements are fixed to avoid trouble when lowering and raising the headers.
- Unloader rotation and stopping location have been adjusted. The pipe rotation is more realistic now.
- The MacDon FD75 40 feet header (by Julian11) has been added, because the DynaFlex has some wear issues after being used for a while.
How to Download
The modder uses Mediafire to host the Gleaner. So, when you press the blue button under, you’ll be taken to the official download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.