This is your chance to download the Claas Lexion 500 series combine harvesters for Farming Simulator 19. This is one of the first FS19 mod versions of this combine to enter the new game.
Claas Lexion 500 Series Facts
- Brand: Claas.
- Modder: Schöwdel
- Category: Harvesters.
- Base price: 310,000.
- Engine configurations: 3 (530, 540, and 550.)
- Power range: 295 to 313 HP.
- Top speed: 30 kph.
- Grain hopper capacity: 8,600 liters.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: Yes – Normal and wide.
- Wheel brands: Michelin and Trelleborg.
We really like this mod. The modder has done a great job optimizing it for the best possible in-game performance. It’s particularly nice to see that most of the moving parts inside the cab actually is moving…
There are also header trailer and a couple of headers in the pack. Here’s more info about the headers:
- Claas C600: Price 31,000 – Working width 7 meters – Working speed 10 kph / 6 mph.
- Claas Conspeed 8 75 FC: Price 38,000 – Working width 8 meters – Working speed 10 kph / 6 mph.
Version 2 is Ready
(Update April 13, 2019) A new version of the Claas Lexion 500 series mod is available. A lot has changed since the first version was released:
- An option for the Lexion 550 configuration has been added. Same goes for the Vario 750 grain header.
- There are some new logos to choose from. You can also add a license plate and numbers to the combine.
- It’s now possible to open one of the doors. The driving physics have been improved. And several bugs have been sorted out.
How to Download
If you click on the blue button under, you’ll be transported to the mod’s official download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.