The first BETA-version of Courseplay for Farming Simulator 19 is available for download. The developers have been working hard in the background since the release of FS19 to convert it to the new game. And here it is.
How to Download and Install Courseplay in FS19
Again: DO NOT download Courseplay from other sites than the official Github page. It’s only on Github you are guaranteed to get the latest version.
1. Visit the official Courseplay Github page – Click here.
2. Now, download Courseplay to your computer (don’t bother if it says Courseplay for Farming Simulator 2017):
- Click on the button that says: “Clone or Download”
- Then choose “Download ZIP”
This let’s you download a file called courseplay-master.zip to your computer. You can save this wherever you like. Important: Do not copy this file to your mods folder.
3. UnZip the File
You can use a program like 7-zip to do this.
4. Open the newly unzipped folder (courseplay-master)
- Select all
- Right-click, then select “Send to” -> “Compressed (zipped) folder”.
This will create a zipped archive with a random name. To change the name, do this:
- Select the file and press “F2” on your keyboard.
- Write your new name, g., “FS19_Courseplay_beta”.
Now, all you have to do is to copy this newly created zip-archive to your FS19 mods folder.
If you experience problems with Courseplay and other mods, try this:
- Remove all mods except Courseplay from your mods folder.
- Add one mod at a time, gamesave by gamesave, to find out which mod is causing the problems.