New Farming Simulator 19 mod: The Agromash MZHT-16 slurry tank, created by FSSA Modding Team.
This addon is the perfect slurry spreader for players on maps based on Eastern European locations. You can use it to transport water, besides using it to spray your fields with liquid manure.
- Color options for the body, the fenders, the decals, and the rims.
- You can choose to remove the fenders.
- Control the refill arm with a mouse or a controller.
Agromash MZHT-16 FS 19 Mod Specs
- Brand: Agromash.
- Credits: FSSA Modding Team.
- Category: Slurry Tanks.
- Base price: 10,200.
- Capacity: 17,000 or 17,200 liters.
- Spreading options: Via the splash plate.
- It accepts the following: Liquid manure (slurry), digestate, and water.
- Work speed: 17 km/h | 11 mph.
- The working width: 10 meters.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Belshina, MMZ, KF97, and J187.
- Extra trailer hitch: No.
- Injector hitch: No.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
It’s a great looking mod. The dangling hose is an example of superb modding. However, I noticed how the trailer slides slowly sideways when standing still. It might just be me, but if you experience the same, you’re not alone.
Version 188.8.131.52 – Manure System Ready
(Updated March 31, 2020) The latest version of the slurry tank is ready. Here are the additions:
- More wheel options in the shop.
- It now works with Wopster’s Manure System mod.
You can download the slurry tank from the modhub inside the game. The blue button opens the official mod page on farming-simulator.com.
This mod is an official Modhub mod. Please, do the modder a favor and only download it from the in-game hub or from its official mod page on Farming-Simulator.com.