You can make a road train with these log trailers. The really cool thing about them, is that they fold and stack for transport.
When you are going to stack the trailers, it’s crucial that all of them are lined up in a straight line. If not, the stacking process can go south quickly.
This is how you do it:
- Select the log trailer far back – Fold it.
- Select the next trailer to stack the first.
Here’s what you need to know about these log trailers:
- There are two trailers in this pack: The BBM RT1 and BBM RT2.
- RT1 has one bunk. RT2 has two.
- Prices: From 16,000.
- You can choose to add or remove headache racks on both trailers.
- The ideal log length? 5 meters.
- Modder: Banditbooker Modding – FS19 conversion: Winston9587
It’s a really cool pair of log trailers. And yes, there are stackable and foldable real-life counterparts. Some might miss an autoloading function. Well, they are pretty easy to load by using a wheel loader.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.