Updated Farming Simulator 19 mod: The Case IH Maxxum Series tractors, modded by Lukas2002 and RedCat3D.
This mod adds a Maxxum with a lot more options to FS19. The base game version is great. This addon is fantastic!
Much to Configure
The modded Maxxum has several wheel options from most FS 19 brands, with Trelleborg offering the most configurations.
There are also choices for the colors of the interior, the beacon lights, and the rear fender’s widths. And you can choose between Stoll and Alö for the front loader mount.
You can open and close the left door and the rear and roof windows with a mouse or a game controller.
FS19 Case IH Maxxum Series Mod Specs
- Brand: Case IH.
- Credits: Giants Software, Lukas2002, and RedCat3D.
- Category: Medium Tractors.
- Base price: 112,000.
- Engine configurations: 4 – CVX 115, CVX 125, CVX 135, and CVX 145.
- Power range: 145 to 175 horsepower.
- Top speed: 50 kilometers per hour | 31 miles per hour.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg, Nokian, Mitas, and Michelin.
- Front loader attacher: Yes, Stoll or Alö.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, XB1, and PS4.
Version 184.108.40.206 – More Animations
(Updated February 26, 2020) The newly released update of the Maxxum tractors adds an animated hand throttle and front loader joystick.
The new version also has a carpet on the cockpit floor. And yes, a fix for the turning lights are in place, as well.
How to Download
Want the modded Maxxums? You can get it from the modhub inside the game on all platforms. Mac and PC farmers can also download it from Farming-Simulator.com. The blue button opens its download page.
This mod is an official Modhub mod. Please, do the modder a favor and only download it from the in-game hub or from its official mod page on Farming-Simulator.com.