New Farming Simulator 19 forage harvester mod: The modified John Deere 9000 PRO-Series forage harvesters.
This fantastic John Deere addon is more complex than the original version that Giants made. You can control the pipe’s position manually. You can see its location on a monitor inside the cab.
The engine power dictates the performance of the shredder. If you exceed the shredding capacity, for example, by driving too fast, it will do an emergency shutdown. Here’s a video of the mod in action (German.)
Yes, the mod includes several Kemper headers, with working widths from 4.5 to 9 meters.
FS19 John Deere 9000 PRO-Series Mod Specs
- Brand: John Deere.
- Credits: Giants Software, ITS.
- Category: Forage Harvesters.
- Base price: 361,500.
- Engine configurations: 3.
- Power range: 770, 870, and 970 horsepower.
- Top speed: 40 kilometers per hour | 25 miles per hour.
- Working speed: depends on the headers.
- Selectable colors: Yes, for the body, rims, and the pipe.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Mitas and Michelin.
- Selectable pipe options: Yes – Short, medium, and long.
- Rear trailer hitch: Yes.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Where to Download
If this is the forage harvester for you, you can get it from the in-game modhub. Mac and PC farmers can also download it from the FS website. The blue button opens the download page.
This mod is an official Modhub mod. Please, do the modder a favor and only download it from the in-game hub or from its official mod page on Farming-Simulator.com.