FS19 mods showcase: The Fliegl Flatbed Semitrailer with Autoload, modded by TopAce888. You’ll find the download instructions at the end of this post.
Even the most die-hard dedicated realism players cheat sometimes. This rebuild of a Fliegl trailer allows you to cheat in style.
The Fliegl flatbed autoload semi-trailer has been available for a while already. Recently, it got an update that makes the trailer accept cotton modules and round cotton bales from the John Deere cotton DLC.
The trailers already accept round and square bales, but no pallets. And when I say “trailers,” it’s because the mod includes two versions. One for round bales and one for the square ones, cotton modules included.
Easy to Use
The trailers are straightforward to use. Just activate the “Working Position” setting (see the Help Menu) to start collecting bales. Once you’re finished, just put the trailer into “Transport Position.”
Unloading the Fliegls is perhaps the coolest feature. Activate the unload function (again, see the Help menu.) Then, slide the stack of bales off the trailer with your controller or with a mouse.
You can slide the load sideways. It’s also possible to move the bales vertically. When you’re happy with the position, press “Y” to finish the unloading process. Check the help menu for which buttons to press on consoles.
FS19 Fliegl Flatbed Autoload
It’s a game. Everyone is entitled to his or her own playing style. Want to cheat using Autoload equipment? Go ahead. I’m definitely not judging. Heck, I do it myself sometimes. When I do, these trailers are some of my favorites. Here are some of the bullet points:
- Brand: Fliegl.
- Credits: Giants Software, TopAce888.
- Category: Baling Technology | Cotton Technology.
- Base price: 28,000.
- Capacity: 34 round bales, 30 square bales, 5 round cotton bales, and 2 cotton modules.
- Accepted: Round bales, square bales, cotton modules.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Lizard, Michelin, and Trelleborg.
- Extra rear hitch: Yes – optional.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, XB1, and PS4.
The mod includes 4 different trailers. The standards square and round bale trailers are found in the Baling Technology category. The cotton trailers are located in the Cotton Technology category.
Version 18.104.22.168 – Accepts Hesston Bales
(Updated September 27, 2019) Many players who rely on the Hesston Big Balers, by the ARM Team, will be happy to learn that the 22.214.171.124 version of the trailer accepts the bigger Hesston bales for Autoload. There’s a separate trailer for it (Flatbed Semi Trailer Squarebales Big) inside the shop. The trailer holds 20 big bales.
The new version includes more changes, as well:
- The control of loaded bales has been improved.
- A square bales collision bug has been fixed.
- There are now different tension belt positions for different bale types.
- And finally, the Autoload function is now a customization option in the shop.
Version 126.96.36.199 – Steering Axle
(Updated January 2, 2020) The new year starts in a good way for fans of this useful bale trailers pack. TopAce888 has just released a significant update, which does the following to the Fliegl trailers.
- There are new color options for the bed, the trailer frame, and the rims.
- A couple of minor errors are gone, while the connecting hoses are optimized.
- You can now buy a steering axle for the rear of the trailer.
How to Download
This mod is on the official Modhub. You can get it straight from the in-game modhub. Or you can download it from its web page. The blue button opens that second option.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.