We are happy to offer you the chance to download the New Holland T6 mod for Farming Simulator 19. This great FS19 tractor mod resembles the real-life counterpart you’ll find on many farms, both in the United States and Canada.
The mod is an extensive edit of Giants’ model that came with FS19. Elite Modding Quebec has done a lot to make the T6 look more American. And yes, it’s a successful edit.
Facts About New Holland T6 NA
Here are the most important points about the Americanized T6:
- Brand: New Holland.
- Modder: Elite Modding Quebec.
- Category: Medium Tractors.
- Base price: 102,000.
- Engine configurations: 3 (T6.125, T6.155, and T6.175)
- Power range: 125 to 175 HP.
- Top speed: 31 mph / 50 kph.
- Selectable colors: Yes – Blue, Blue Power, and black.
- Selectable wheels: Yes, for example, row-crop wheels.
- Wheel brands: Michelin, Trelleborg, and Nokian.
- Front loader attacher: Yes – Selectable.
Other things you probably want to know is that the standard warning triangle is in place. The windows are configurable. You can use the standard versions. Or a much darker set. All the lights have been remade. You can add a LED bar to the roof. And the warning lights can be folded.
We especially appreciate that you can switch between the standard New Holland logo and a chrome version of the logo. The latter looks really great.
How to Download
Want this beautiful tractor in your mods folder now? Just click the blue button under. It brings you to the mod’s official download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link (when possible) out of respect for the hard and impressive work modders do.