Here’s another great mod you can download: The Fendt 900 Vario tractor series for Farming Simulator 19. And you really should try this one before going back to Giant’s original model. “Ok then, what separates this version of the Fendt 900 Vario from Giants’ model?” you might ask? Well, here we go:
- There are 5 different body colors to choose from (Fendt Classic Green, Fendt Nature Green, Fir Green, Petrol, and Black Beauty.)
- And 4 different rim colors to choose from (Fendt red, white, Fendt beige, and black.)
- Not to mention the huge selection of wheel configurations from the following brands: Trelleborg, Michelin, and Mitas.
- There are a lot of placement options for the warning beacon light(s).
- Tons of engine options.
- The steering column unfolds automatically when you enter the vehicle.
- Roof and rear windows can be opened and closed with your mouse.
- The door can be opened and closed with the X button.
- And the hand throttle moves when you accelerate or brake manually.
So yeah, there are some differences… And the sound this version makes are just beastly…
- Mod: Fendt 900 Vario.
- Modder: [FBM Team].
- Cost: From 272,000.
- Power: From 305 to 426 HP.
- Engine options: 5 (930, 936, and 939) including the Power and Profi versions.
- Top speed: 37 mph / 60 kph.
We don’t usually write about simple edits of the Giants original machinery. And this Fendt is far from being a simple edit. It’s almost like having a brand spanking new model in the game.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.