Here’s a chance to download the modified John Deere 6R series tractors for Farming Simulator 19 (the download link is below.)
These heavily edited JDs offers more options than the Giants base game version. Most visible are the color options for the body.
There are also color options for the grill. You can even choose colors for the attachers. The last option is cool, but somewhat faulty. The attacher colors flickered intensively when we tested the tractors.
I enjoy this modded version of the 6R series a lot. Especially the sounds made me go, “Wow!” This is how base game equipment modding should be. Adding a lot of extra value to already great machinery.
FS19 John Deere 6R
Here are some vital facts about this great Farming Simulator 19 mod:
- Brand: John Deere.
- Credits: Giants Software, Tim2305, GTX, [Ifko]nator, lb286, Agrardesign, The_Bautz, Haubi0105.
- Category: Medium Tractors.
- Base price: 228,000.
- Engine configurations: 2 – 6230 R and 6250 R.
- Power range: 230 and 250 hp.
- Top speed: 51 kph | 32 mph.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes, like standard, wide, 2x, and 4x duals.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg.
- Front loader attacher: Yes.
- Errors: No.
Version 2.0 – IC Controls and More
(Updated September 01, 2019) The first day of Fall brings us an updated version of the modded John Deere 6R by the Agrardesign Group. In-Cabin controls are just one of many additions. Hitting spacebar on your keyboard allows you to control things like the tilt of the steering wheel, the left door, and the passenger seat with your mouse.
Other changes and addons:
- Michelin wheels have been added with several configurations available.
- New (powerful) audio has been installed. You can now select from two different engine sounds.
- You can change the color of the little Deer hood/bonnet ornament.
- The day and night lights now have several colors, which are selectable in the shop.
I would also like to mention that the engine configurations now are based on real-life John Deere 6R series values.
Where to Download
The modder keeps the JDs over at Sharemods. Click the blue button to open the official mod page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.