Do you want to download the Caterpillar Challenger 75C for Farming Simulator 19? Well, here’s your chance. This is an excellent conversion and remake of the FS17 version that became wildly popular among tons of digital farmers.
A ton of work has gone into making the tractor ready for FS19. New lights have been installed. The interior and the dashboard have been reworked. The sounds are custom made especially for this model. It has foliage bending, working connection hoses and a darker, more realistic exhaust.
All textures are now UDIM. New gauges have been installed.
CAT 75C FS19 Specs
Here are some of the most important stuff to know about this beautiful classic:
- Brand: Challenger.
- Modder: FarmSimSteve.
- Category: Large Tractors.
- Base price: 131,500.
- Engine configurations: 1.
- Power range: 325 HP.
- Top speed: 24 mph / 43 kph.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: No, just tracks.
The newest version has been the subject of many a bug fix compared to the first FS19 version. Here are some of the updates:
- The tracks are made to resemble the original tracks.
- Log errors have been fixed.
- Turn radius is more relaxed now. The model has been cleaned up. And the dirt amount and its velocity have been reduced.
In a nutshell: An excellent FS19 mod for everyone looking for retro power.
How to Download
If you want the Challenger 75C in your game, just click the button under. It opens the modder’s official download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link (when possible) out of respect for the hard and impressive work modders do.