Are you ready to download the John Deere 6030 Premium series tractors for Farming Simulator 19?
This is a great take on the John Deere 6030-series. It has proper UDIM, dirt, and wear textures. The doors and rear windows can be opened. And the joystick is animated.
There are a lot of customization options to play with too. Warning signs, weights, front hydraulics, and the wheels are all configurable.
It’s not only the joystick that’s animated. Same goes for the displays, wipers, the hydraulics, and the steering console.
The good: This is a really good tractor mod. The bad: The file size is more than 100 megabytes. That’s a lot, compared to Giants’ tractors.
FS19 John Deere 6030 Premium Series
Here are some vital facts about this great Farming Simulator 19 mod:
- Brand: John Deere.
- Credits: Daguer3D and MB3D.
- Category: Medium Tractors.
- Base price: 129,000.
- Engine configurations: 4 (6530, 6630, 6830, and 6930.)
- Power range: 115 to 150 hp.
- Top speed: 50 kph | 31 mph.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg, Michelin, and Mitas.
- Front loader attacher: Yes, John Deere, Stoll, Hauer, and Aloe (Trima/Quicke).
No Log Errors
We could not find significant errors when using this mod.
(Update July 5, 2019) Now you can download version two of the John Deere 6030 series to your FS19 mods folder. Here are some of the changelog highlights:
- Both the tractor model and the textures have been reworked and improved.
- Version 2 lets you configure the looks of the exhaust pipe. There’s also an option for license plates.
- Michelin CereXBib2 wheels have been added together with 14 wheel configuration options.
There are also new options for front weights. And a problem with the rear attacher has been fixed.
Where to Download
The modder keeps this mod over at Uploaded. Click the blue button to open the official mod page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.