The team has done more than just adjusting the output power. They’ve changed the exhaust smoke and the sound of the horn. They’ve also installed tinted glass for the cabin and Xenon lights.
Here’s a short factsheet:
- Mod: JCB Fastrac 4220 FSM-Edition.
- Base price: 196,000
- Power: 235 & 600 HP (chip tuned.)
- Top speed: 38 mph / 62 kph.
- Lots of wheel options.
- You can change the colors of the body and the rims.
- Front loader capable? Yes.
Some might argue that 600 horsepower is way too much for a tractor like this. Well, if you want to keep it realistic, then choose the smaller engine. The mod is just too good not to check it out because of one unrealistic engine option.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.