FS 19 mod showcase: The Case IH Magnum 7200 and Steyr 9200 series tractors by Matt26. The download instructions are at the end of this post.
This is an updated version of the Case IH 7200 series mod released on Modhub some time ago. It now includes the Steyr 9200 series as well. Both models have new rims, hoods/bonnets, and fenders. And the sounds have been updated too.
Case IH and Steyr
A Case IH and a Steyr that looks identical? Here’s the explanation:
Case introduced the Magnum 7200 series in 1994. Two years later, in 1996, the company bought Steyr Landmaschinentechnik. The Steyr 9200 series was a result of the takeover.
Many Shop Options
When you buy a Case IH 7200 or a Steyr 9200 in Farming Simulator 19, you have a lot of options. This is some of the stuff you can customize:
- Front options – Choose between weight brackets (max 1,700 kilos), nothing, or a PTO.
- Wheels – You can, for example, add twin wheels to the tractors. Or narrow care wheels.
- Design options – You have 4 front grille options, with Less or more lights, with or without the Magnum logo.
On top of that, the left door and the rear window are controlled by a mouse or by using a controller.
FS19 Case IH Magnum 7200 & Steyr 9200
I like this mod a lot, especially now that the Steyr 9200 series has been added to the mix. Here are some vital facts about the tractors:
- Brand: Case IH | Steyr.
- Credits: Giants Software, Matt26.
- Category: Medium Tractors.
- Base price: 88,000.
- Engine configurations: 14 (including the Steyr 9200 engines.)
- Power range: 155 to 276 horsepower.
- Top speed: 40 kilometers per hour | 24 miles per hour.
- Selectable colors: Yes, but only for the rims.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg and Michelin.
- Front loader attacher: Yes.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, XB1, and PS4.
Open the Farming Simulator 19 Modhub inside the game, where the tractors can be found. Or visit the online mod page on farming-simulator.com (click on the blue button.)
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.