FS19 mod presentation: The John Deere 7R Series tractors, modded by the FBM Team. (The link to the download page can be found further down.)
There is quite a few modded version of the base game JD 7R series by now. What sets this version apart from most, is that you can add a front loader to it.
Front Loader Ready
This is one of few tractors in the “Large” category that is set up to use front loaders. Just be sure to choose a front loader that’s wide enough. Picking one too narrow, and you’ll end up fighting with front loader stuck onto your hood/bonnet.
The largest Trima and Quicke frontloaders, by Stefan Maurus and Puma, should do the trick.
Front loader capabilities are not the only option you get if you put these FBM modded JDs in your game. Here are some of the stuff you can configure:
- You can go with or without warning signs, rear fenders, and the in-cab Samson terminal.
- There are several color choices for the rims, the body, and even the StarFire GPS unit.
The engine choices include a “Silver” version for each option respectively. It doesn’t affect the output. But your hood/bonnet gets a silver John Deere logo instead of a yellow one.
This is what the silver JD logo looks like.
Your mouse or controller can be used to open the rear window and the left door. And the steering wheel is animated to tilt towards you as soon as you enter the cabin.
FS 19 John Deere 7R
This version of the John Deere 7R tractors stays true to the FBM tradition of releasing great, error-free, mods. Here are some facts:
- Brand: John Deere.
- Credits: Giants Software, [FBM]Lukas2002, [FBM]puma, [FBM]JensJupp, and Platzhirsch_Group (the Samson terminal.)
- Category: Large Tractors.
- Base price: 208,000.
- Engine configurations: 5 – 7230R, 7250R, 7270R, 7290R, and 7310R.
- Power range: 269, 290, 305, 332, and 352 horsepower.
- Top speed: 50 kilometers per hour | 31 miles per hour.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg, Mitas, and Michelin.
- Front loader attacher: Yes.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC, Mac.
Modhub Version – More Colors
(Updated October 4, 2019) The modified 7R by Lukas2002 has been approved for inclusion in the official Modhub. On its way there, the XML files have been adjusted. Now, it’s also possible to choose colors for the StarFire unit on top of the roof.
Console players have reported that the tractor is slot hungry. It will occupy more than 70 slots on consoles…
Where to Download
Want to try this John Deere mod for yourself? You can get it from within the game, via the Modhub. Or by visiting the official download page, by clicking the blue button.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.