It’s time for you to download the placeable Silage Production Mod for Farming Simulator 19.
Making silage in FS19 is one of the game’s most complex and labor-intensive tasks. But it doesn’t have to be. You can use this fermenting silo instead.
FS19 Silage Production Mod
- Modder: Farmer Schubi.
- Category: Placeables->Silos.
- Base price: 225,000.
- Capacity: 500,000.
The function of this mod is pretty simple really. Chaff and grass go in. After a while, you can fill your trailers with fermented silage.
The mod accepts the following stuff: Chaff and grass.
We could not detect any errors in the game when using the mod.
(Update May 2019) These are some of the changes that have been made during the last couple of weeks.
- Level indicators have been added. And the file size has been reduced.
- The mod has gotten a brand-new design.
(Update June 28, 2019) A new version of this placeable production mod is available. According to the changelog, the new version is mostly about fixes:
- The mod’s in-game performance has been improved.
- Some occasional LUA-errors have also been fixed.
- Audio has been installed. It’s now possible to hear the production process too.
How to Download
This mod is hosted at Modhoster. The blue button under takes you there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.