Are you ready to download the placeable Modular BGA (Biogas) Pack for Farming Simulator 19? (You’ll find the download link below.)
This fantastic mod lets you design and construct your own BGA plant. The most impressive thing about this pack is all the different modules you can choose from.
There are about 40 objects in the pack, both functional stuff, and decorations.
Kastor (the modder) has made a document showcasing each module. It’s in German, but you’ll probably understand most of it (read it here.)
Here is just a taste of what you get:
1. Several types of unloading bunkers.
2. Silage clamps in various shapes and sizes.
3a. One compact BGA…
3b … where you can unload trailers inside the building.
4. Various types of compactors…
5. … and Gas storage tanks.
6. There are also two different slurry and digestate storages.
7. Of course, there is a control house…
8. … with a matching interior (decoration only.)
The pack is made up of two groups of objects. There are the actual BGA production modules that need to be purchased and placed for the BGA process to work, like unloading bunkers. Some of these accept a wide variety of stuff, while others accept only the basics.
Some of them also let you add bales to the mix.
Then, there are optional modules. You don’t have to buy them, but then you’ll miss out on extra income. Most of the additional modules earns a varying amount of money, depending on which difficulty level you play on.
3 Prebuilt BGAs
The modular BGA pack adds massive freedom to the Farming Simulator 19 biogas system. Still, if you don’t want to spend time building the plant yourself, there are three ready-made facilities to choose from as well.
A big thanks to Kastor. He keeps pouring one great mod after another on the Farming Simulator community. This is probably his most excellent mod yet. I’m so impressed with the build quality and the monumental amount of diversity and design freedom you get with this mod.
FS19 Placeable Modular BGA
Here are some vital facts about this stunning FS19 mod:
- Mod Name: Modular BGA Pack.
- Modder: Kastor, LS Modcompany.
- Category: Placeables | Silos, and Placeables | Miscellaneous.
- Base price: From 60,000 to 2,880,000 (complete BGA system.)
- Capacity: Various (unloading bunkers from 30,000 to 120,000 liters.)
- Errors? None that we could find, although the tipping trigger for the container bunker seems a bit off…
Version 188.8.131.52 – Winter Can Come
(Update July 30, 2019) The impressive BGA build by Kastor has been updated, first and foremost with snowmasks that makes the objects look better with Seasons 19. But there have been other changes too:
- Some of the objects’ collisions have been improved.
- The programming has gotten an overhaul.
Version 184.108.40.206 – Call Stack Fix
(Updated March 17, 2020) The latest version of Kastor’s modular BGA fixes the LUA errors some players get when using the mod together with Seasons. These used to be the affected objects:
- The ContainerBGA and its addition.
- The Compact BGA.
- And the control house.
If you’re already using the older version of the BGA, start your game and sell all objects before installing the update.
How to Download
To get this version of the BGA construction pack, you just have to press the blue button. It opens the modder’s mod hosting page on Uploaded.net.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.