Here’s an opportunity to download two Multifruit Silos together with an extension for Farming Simulator 19. The pack contains two farm silos, one huge one and a smaller one. The extension can be used with both.
The following stuff can be stored in these silos: Wheat, barley, oats, corn, canola, potatoes, sugar beets, sugarcane, sunflowers, manure, lime, seeds, pigfood, woodchips, soybeans, grass, hay, straw, chaff, fertilizer, silage, total mixed ration, rye, hops, onions, millet, spelt, poppy seeds – Basically anything you can think of.
Here is some info we think you’ll find useful about the silos pack.
- Mod: Multifruit Silo with Extensions.
- Modder: Fedaction Letsplay.
- Small silo price: 250,000.
- Farm silo XL price: 350,000.
- Extension price: 145,000.
- Capacity: Main silo – 400,000 liters, farm silo XL – 800,000 liters, and the extension – 350,000 liters.
We are happy users of these silos. The only thing that caused us some trouble was that no matter how flat the ground was where we placed them, the terrain got a little elevated.
Version 2 – What’s New?
(Update April 14, 2019) The silos pack has been updated. These are the changes:
- There have been some minor bug fixes.
- Sorghum has been added.
- Unloading pipes have been slightly extended.
- A new extension silo has been added. It has lower capacity and a lower (100,000 liters, cost is 65,000.)
(Update June 2019) There’s a minor update to this storage mod:
- Now, you can also store compost and tobacco inside the silos.
(Update June 2019) There’s a new update for the silos. Most apparent is the inclusion of new silos for liquids. Here you can store water, diesel, milk, liquid fertilizer, and herbicide.
The primary liquid storage has a capacity of 250,000 liters, and the cost is 120,000. There’s also an extension (price is 50,000) that adds 100,000 liters to the overall capacity.
And sugar, flour, and pellets have been added as accepted commodities for the farm silos. You’ll likely get a log error if the additional fruits aren’t installed on your map. But this won’t hurt gameplay much.
How to Download
The mod file consists of three files packed together. First, you can use 7-Zip to unpack the RAR-file. Then copy the silo files over to your mods folder.
Click on the button under to download.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.