Now, you can download the Yogiport Map for Farming Simulator 19.
Yogiport is a modified version of Giants’ Ravenport map. It has lots of open spaces for your courtyard and buildings.
If you’ve played the original map, you’ll notice that field 1 and 2, 20 and 21, and 24, 25, and 26 have been merged. There are lots of other changes as well.
FS19 Yogiport Mod Map
Here are some vital facts about this excellent FS19 mod map:
- Map Name: Yogiport.
- Modder: onkelyogi.
- Map size: Standard (2×2 km.)
- Number of fields: 20.
- Number of buyable farmlands: 55.
- Selling points: 9, including a sawmill and the BGA.
The Yogiport was released almost 6 months ago. Since then, a lot has changed:
- All production mods by Farmer_Schubi are installed, like diesel production, pig food production, TMR production and seed, fertilizer and liquid fertilizer production.
- All systems process at 1,000 liters per second. The capacity is 10 million liters, respectively.
Other than that: Field 7 has changed; the PDA map is updated. And some of the buildings have been relocated.
The mod created warnings in the log. It did not affect gameplay.
Version 19.12 – Final Version
(Update June 24, 2019) This is the final update for the Yogiport map (Ravenport edit.) If you have already downloaded version 19.10 a fresh gamesave should not be necessary. If you are using an older version, you will most probably have to start a new game.
Here are some of the changes:
- Yogiport 19.12 has been updated to work with the 1.4 patch, but there’s still a couple of log warnings.
- The farm silo now accepts all kinds of stuff, even liquids, while the selling points have been reworked.
There are also a lot of new production sites on the updated map. Like baby food production, where carrots become 50% carrot juice and 50% shredded material.
You can also make things like cabbage salad (from 40% white cabbage, 40% red cabbage and 20% onions), tomatoes (manure/slurry and water become tomatoes), and ketchup (tomatoes, 15% onions and 10% sugar create ketchup.)
- The bakery and flour factory have moved to larger buildings (from FS17 Sosnovka.)
- Some audio files have been added to some of the production and sales outlets.
- Now, there’s also a filling effect for the BGA digestate pipe.
Where to Download
This map is officially hosted over at Modhoster.com. The blue button under takes you there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.