Farming Simulator 19 mod map presentation: The Lakeland Vale map, created by Stevie (aka Steve Kay.) The map location is fictional, based on an American landscape.
It’s the perfect map for everyone who wants to do relaxed farming, with square, AI worker friendly fields and easy to do missions. It’s also a good map if you’re going to go crazy with the landscaping tool. It offers a lot of freedom when it comes to removing, altering, and adding stuff.
Lakeland Vale Features
Yes, the map has AI traffic. But it’s just one car, driving around the village. This small traffic spline makes it much easier to do landscaping on the rest of the map.
There’s compost installed on the map. But you need to download a placeable composting plant to make use of it (see below.) There are already several map locations that are ready to receive placeable objects.
Lakeland Vale has a pretty large forest area. You’ll find the sawmill inside the forest. There should be enough space to add a placeable woodchipper there.
Ready for Seasons
Yes, the Lakeland Vale map works with the Seasons mod. Stevie has prepared a snow mask for it. There are even custom textures for much of the vegetation and the surrounding mountains that change with the seasons.
You should download additional mods to make your stay in Lakeland Vale more fun. Here they are:
- Stevie’s production mods – Stevie has created an extensive collection of GlobalCompany production mods, including a compost plant.
- GlobalCompany – You’ll need the GlobalCompany script if you want to use the production mods.
- Stevie’s Kotte Multi TSA tanker – This modded tanker lets you transport all kind of liquids.
- Animal Pen Extension – The animal pens work with the Animal Pen Extension mod.
FS19 Lakeland Vale Mod Specs
I’ve always been a massive fan of Stevie’s work. I like Lakeland Vale a lot. It has a fantastic atmosphere and a great layout.
Stevie has done a terrific job with the landscape. The areas between the fields look natural and the forest ground is just beautiful. Stevie is also one of the very few map makers that manage to make the maps look less “clean,” thanks to his custom-made dirt and oil stains. The result is a more realistic look.
- Map Name: Lakeland Vale.
- Credits: Stevie.
- Map size: Standard.
- Number of fields: 23.
- Number of buyable farmlands: 24.
- Selling points: 15.
- Additional crops: No.
- Prepared for Seasons 19: Yes.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
New Version – Some fixes, Optimized Visuals
(Updated January 25, 2020) Stevie has released an updated version of the map. It provides fixes for the floating electric panel at the BGA, the visuals on the northern gas station, and a warning for one of the selling points.
Each animal pen now holds 1,200 animals, except for the horse pen, which has room for 32 creatures.
Version 18.104.22.168 – Free Roads, Easier Landscaping
(Updated February 1, 2020) A new version of Stevie’s Lakeland Vale map is ready. This version requires a new gamesave.
Here are some of the many changes and additions:
- You can now remove streetlights, road signs, and power poles for easier landscaping. The removal happens in the store garage.
- Adjustments of the map’s base color and brightness.
- More details and foliage added to some areas.
- Clip distance adjustment for some vehicle shed and barns wood panels to improve performance.
- The farmland with roads on it is now free to buy.
- Added bale triggers to the all animal straw triggers and support for bale shredders to the pig straw trigger.
Version 22.214.171.124 – New Textures, H-Milk
(Updated February 16, 2020) Stevie has released version five of the Lakeland Vales mod map for Farming Simulator 19.
Here are some of the additions:
The new version has new and good-looking distance textures for crops.
Homogenized milk is a new commodity. To make it, use the H-Milk machine included in Stevie’s pack of placeable Globalcompany mods.
An important message to existing users: If you want to use the new version of the map (V5), this is what you must do.
- With an older version of the map active, put all the fields you own in a plowed or cultivated state, then save the game.
- Now, download the new version and let it overwrite the old version of the map.
Just in case, make a backup of the old map file and the game save folder first.
Version 126.96.36.199 – More Stuff to Sell
(Updated March 3, 2020) The sixth version of the Lakeland Vale map is ready. The new version adds herbicide and liquid fertilizer sales to the map. You can sell both at Jeebs.
Note: You do not have to start a new game if you’re already using version 5 of the map. Just overwrite the old map file with version 6 and save the game once it has loaded.
Also, see the recommended mods section above. It has a link to all the custom GlobalCompany mods that Stevie has made, including a herbicide and a liquid fertilizer store. They are perfect for this map.
Version 188.8.131.52 – Trigger Updates
(Updated March 13, 2020) A seventh version of the map is available for download. The new version comes with adjustments to animal triggers and gates.
Note: You do not have to start a new gamesave to use this version if you already are using version 5 or 6. Let the version 7 file overwrite the older version, then save immediately after the game has loaded.
Version 184.108.40.206 – Manure System, Fixes
(Updated March 31, 2020) The next version of the map is ready for download. A new gamesave is not required. Here’s what’s new:
- Manure System mod ready – You’ll find connection points at the pigs, cows, and the BGA.
- Updated the placeable sheds.
- A fix for a terrain painting foliage issue.
How to Use the Update
Please read the information within the release post on Stevie’s Facebook page. It helps you decide whether you should start a new gamesave or not
Where to Download
You can download the Lakeland Vale map via Stevie’s release post on Facebook. First, click the blue button to open the post, then look for the download link at the end of it.
Note: The post also contains the download link for the placeable Globalcompany objects that works excellent with this map.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.