Farming Simulator 19 mod presentation: The JCB 435 S wheel loader (stage IV and V), modified by RedCat3D and Pixeldesign.
This addon is a rebuild of the 435 S wheel loader that Giants Software made available as a mod for FS 19 some time ago. Stage 4 and stage 5 designations describe the engine models.
435 S Features
Colors – Your JCB can be traditional yellow, black or red. There are also some colorization alternatives for the rims.
Wheels – Want front duals, or twin wheels all the way? No problem. This addon has more tire options than most other wheel loader mods.
Design – There are no less than seven different beacon lights configurations, together with a number of ways to put warning signs or warning stickers on your loader.
FS19 JCB 435 S
I’m sure this is the best version of the JCB 435 S ever. It might also be the best wheel loader addon so far in the history of Farming Simulator games.
- Brand: JCB.
- Credits: Giants Software, RedCat3D, and Pixeldesign.
- Category: Wheel Loaders.
- Base price: 184,000.
- Engine configurations: 2 – Stage IV and Stage V.
- Power range: 235 to 252 horsepower.
- Top speed: 40 kilometers per hour | 25 miles per hour.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Michelin, Mitas, and Trelleborg.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, XB1, and PS4.
Where to Download
This JCB 435 S is a modhub mod. You can download it from the game’s modhub. You can also download it from its download page. The blue button opens it.
Version 188.8.131.52 – Works with SimpleIC
(Updated May 20, 2020) RedCat3D and Pixeldesign have made ready an update for the JCB wheel loader. Here are the additions and fixes:
- You can control the door with the Simple IC script on PC and Mac.
- Michelin XHA2 communal tires are added as an option.
- There are also some fixes for the seat textures, the steering wheel, and in-game behavior.
This mod is an official Modhub mod. Please, do the modder a favor and only download it from the in-game hub or from its official mod page on Farming-Simulator.com.