Farming Simulator 19 mod showcase: The Dammann Profi-Class 7500 trailed sprayer, created by DtP Mario and AgrarDani.
This mod is a stunning Farm Sim reproduction of the real-world Profi-Class sprayer, made by the German spraying technology expert Dammann.
The mod had its debut back in FS17. Now, DtP Mario has converted it and given it some tender, love, and care to make it stand out in the new game.
Profi-Class 7500 In-Game Features
Colors – There are a lot of color choices for the wheel rims when you’re going to buy the spreader in the shop.
Wheels – There are narrow tires from Trelleborg and Michelin available. Trelleborg also offers standard sized wheels.
You can open and close both the tank lids. You can adjust the vertical position of the sprayer boom with a mouse or by using a controller.
FS19 Dammann Profi-Class 7500 Mod Specs
The Dammann Sprayer mod is an impressive addition to the Farming Simulator universe. It looks astonishing. And I can’t remember a sprayer with a bigger capacity (without XML cheats…)
- Brand: Dammann.
- Credits: DtP Mario and AgrarDani.
- Category: Crop Protection.
- Base price: 80,000.
- Working speed: 12 kilometers per hour | 7 miles per hour.
- Working width: 36 meters.
- The tank accepts: Both liquid fertilizer and herbicide.
- Capacity: 10,000 liters.
- Required power: 200 horsepower.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg and Michelin.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC and Mac.
Hotfix – More Wheels, AI Worker Fix
(Updated January 24, 2020) DtP Mario has just updated the sprayer. The problem with the AI workers (see the comments) should be gone now.
Other than that:
- Rear-axle wheel’s tire tread now points in the opposite direction.
- No more crop destruction from the care wheels.
- There are new wheels to buy in the shop.
- The actual working width is adjusted; it was slightly wider than the boom.
Where to Download
The modders have chosen Uploaded as the official host for the Dammann sprayer. Click the blue button to open the download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.