It’s time you download the Claas Jaguar 800 series forage harvesters for Farming Simulator 19 (there are 4 models to choose from.)
This forage harvester is still a work in progress. Most dashboard gauges are not working, nor are other parts of the cabin animated. This is something the modder is working on.
The lights are still being worked on too. As of now, they are using an older standard.
FS19 Claas Jaguar 800 Series
Here are some essential facts about this great Farming Simulator 19 mod:
- Brand: Claas.
- Credits: MB3D Modelling (FS17) and Imperon.
- Category: Forage Harvesters.
- Base price: 215,000.
- Engine configurations: 840, 850, 860, and 870.
- Power range: 408 to 585 hp.
- Top speed: 40 kph | 24 mph.
- Working speed: 13 to 20 kph | 8 to 12 mph.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: Yes – Standard and front duals.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg.
You’ll find two headers included with the harvester. There’s the Claas Orbis corn header (7.5 meters working width), and the Claas Pick Up 300 (3 meters working width.)
(Update June 2019) Luckily, the modder has not abandoned the Claas forage harvester. We have just received the updated version. Here’s the changelog:
- The lights have been fixed to match the FS19 standards. There’s some new audio as well.
- A Direct Disc 520 header has been added to the pack, together with new wheel options.
Version 188.8.131.52 Has Landed
(Update July 23, 2019) The Jaguar has been given a small update. The most significant change is that the modDesc version has been updated. The new version also includes updates to the audio of the Orbis header.
How to Download
The modder hosts this mod at Modhoster.com. Just click on the blue button under to get there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.