The time has come to download the Sampo Rosenlew Comia C6 combine harvester for Farming Simulator 19.
FS17 players will not have any problems recognizing this mod. It’s great to see it in FS19.
FS19 Sampo Rosenlew Comia C6
- Brand: Sampo Rosenlew.
- Modders: Niknab & Wile_E.Coyote.
- Category: Combine Harvesters.
- Base price: 124,000.
- Engine configurations: 2.
- Power range: 185 and 240 HP.
- Top speed: 27 kph / 15 mph.
- Working speed: 10 kph / 6 mph.
- Grain hopper capacity: 4,200 liters.
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Michelin and Trelleborg.
We’re delighted to have the Comia C6 back in the newest FS game. A lot has been done to ensure a satisfactory transition.
The textures have been worked on, like the dirt and specular textures. A second engine option has been added. The same goes for Michelin wheels.
All the FS17 lights have been removed in favor of brand new FS19 lights. And yes, the dashboard is illuminated too.
No log errors. But the capacity is wrong in the shop (it says 14,200 liters…)
The Cutter Header
The Sempo Rosenlew, of course, has its own header. Here are the specs:
- Price: 21,000.
- Working width: 4.2 meters.
You can also use one of the smaller corn headers together with the combine.
(Update May 2019) Here’s the changelog for the new version of the Sampo Rosenlew C6:
- Grain tank volume error has been fixed.
- Light sources are now realigned and adjusted.
- License plates and 30 km/h sign have been installed.
- Same goes for various attachments, like GPS, fire extinguisher, antenna, etc.
How to Download
This version of the Comia C6 is hosted at Modhoster. The blue button under brings you there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.