Here's achance to download the US and Canadian versions of the Case IH Axial-Flow 240series combines for Farming Simulator 19 (look for the download link under.)
Thismodified Axial-Flow 240 will make many fans of North American Case IH machineryvery happy. It's a darn good modification, making it an obvious choice foreveryone wanting Americanized reds in their fields.
An Abundance of Options
Many thingsmake us happy about this version of the Case IH combine, especially all thecustomization options. There are many wheel choices, both with and withouttracks, four different auger pipe alternatives, while the ladder changes with specificsetups.
One of themost appealing add-ons are all the grain bin possibilities. You have fivemain extensions to choose between:
- No extension (10,600 liters.)
- Foldable (14,100 liters.)
- A static bin with or without Tip-up (14,100 to 17,629 liters.)
- Maurer XL (19,730 liters.)
- Harvest Master (19,380 liters - with Tip-up: 22,950 liters.)
Thoseoptions should keep the harvester running for a while without having to unload.
More Lights, MoreAnimations
Wait! There's even more. There's anextra mirror that lets you see the pipe. It changes with the pipeconfigurations. There are more lights than usual, US-style blinkers included.
The monitorhas been updated too. Now it displays more information about what's going onduring harvesting.
FS19 Case IH Axial-Flow240
Here isthe most of what you should know about this FS19 mod:
- Brand: Case IH.
- Credits: Giants Software, Siid Modding, JHHG Modding, Blender Art, KarlFarms (Modder in Chief.)
- Category: Harvesters.
- Base price: 365,000.
- Engine configurations: 3 – 7240, 8240, and 9240.
- Power range: 453 hp, 520 hp, and 634 hp.
- Top speed: 24 mph | 40 kph.
- Working speed: 6 mph | 10 kph.
- Grain hopper capacity: 10,600 liters to 22,950 liters (depending on grain bin configuration.)
- Selectable colors: Yes, for the rims.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg, Michelin, and Goodyear.
How to Download
If you wantmore North American stuff on your Farming Simulator 19 farm, you can't go wrongwith this Case. To get it into your mods folder, you need to visit KarlFarms onFacebook (be sure to leave a like while you're there.)
Then, lookfor the blue button that says, "Play Game" (just below theheader image.) Press the button one and look for the Case IH combine insidethe "Tractors" folder.
Start your journey by clicking the button below.Go to DownloadWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.