Farming Simulator 19 mod presentation: The John Deere W330 combine harvester pack, authored by Młody98.
Here you have a smaller John Deere combine with an accompanying header, the John Deere 319R. The mod is based on the Sampo Rosenlew C6, with good reason. John Deere’s W440 and W330 derives from Sampo Rosenlew’s Comia series combines.
JD W330 Features
The John Deere W330 doesn’t offer much with regards to customization. You can add a StarFire GPS receiver to the roof of the combine, and that’s it.
It’s worth mentioning that the famous modder Jekyll released a version of the W330 some time ago, for PC and Mac, that has more in-shop options. You can read about it here.
FS19 John Deere W330
Some say there can’t be too many John Deere combines in the Farming Simulator games. This W330 mod is a nice addition for fans of green farming.
- Brand: John Deere.
- Credits: Giants Software and Młody98.
- Category: Harvesters.
- Base price: 102,000.
- Engine configurations: 1.
- Power range: 185 horsepower.
- Top speed: 25 kilometers per hour | 16 miles per hour.
- Working speed 319R header: 10 kilometers per hour | 6 miles per hour.
- Grain tank capacity: 4,200 liters (although it says 14,200 liters in the shop…)
- Selectable colors: No.
- Selectable wheels: No.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Where to Download
You can download the John Deere W330 from the modhub inside the game. You can also get it from the official download page.
This mod is an official Modhub mod. Please, do the modder a favor and only download it from the in-game hub or from its official mod page on Farming-Simulator.com.