Here’s how you can download the Ford and New Holland 40-series tractors for Farming Simulator 19 (the download link is below.)
First, some tractor history for you. The Ford 40 series tractors were “everywhere” in the 1990s. They started out wearing the Ford logos.
Eventually, the letters were changed to spell New Holland after Fiatagri bought Ford Agriculture back in 1991. For a short period, it was also possible to buy the New Holland S-series, which used the Fiatagri color.
Thus, this mod pack visualizes most of the history up until the S-series were replaced by New Holland TL and TS.
So Many Models
This mod pack consists of 3 Ford/New Holland models. In-game they are called Small, Middle, and Big. Here’s the model distribution:
- Small: Ford 5640, Ford-NH 5640, New Holland 5640, Ford 6640, Ford-NH 6640, New Holland 640, and New Holland S90.
- Middle: Ford 7740, Ford-NH 7740, New Holland 7740, and New Holland S100.
- Big: Ford 7840, Ford-NH 7840, New Holland 7840, Ford 8240, Ford-NH 8240, New Holland 8240, Ford 8340, Ford-NH 8340, and (finally) New Holland 8340.
As you can see, there are a lot of models here. Most of them come with a chip tuned version too. And there are visible differences between each and every one of them.
The modder could just have slapped a lot of logos and engine configurations on the same tractor and called it quits. But no. He (or perhaps she?) has remodeled the 3D model to make the small versions appear more compact, compared to the larger models. Great work!
FS19 Ford and New Holland 40-Series
Here is more info on this particular Farming Simulator 19 mod:
- Brand: Ford, Ford-New Holland, New Holland.
- Credits: Giants Software, AustroFerdi.
- Published by: Virtual Valley Farmers.
- Category: Small Tractors.
- Base price: 55,000, 65,000, and 75,000.
- Engine configurations: A lot.
- Power range: 75 to 150 hp.
- Top speed: 40 kph | 24 mph.
- Selectable colors: To a certain degree – New Holland blue, Fiatagri red.
- Selectable wheels: Yes.
- Wheel brands: Trelleborg and Nokian (Michelin and Mitas too for the Big series models.)
- Front loader attacher: Yes, Stoll, Hauer, or Alö.
- Errors: Nothing that we could notice.
How to Download
The Ford and New Hollands tractors are hosted at Sharemods. The blue button below takes you there.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.