This is the Claas 800 Series by TomasT150. It’s one of those FS 19 mods that leaves many players in awe. Because this is a beautiful mod. Almost too beautiful. We’ll come back to that.
We believe this Claas tractor mod is based on Sotillo’s model for Farming Simulator 2013. TomasT150 has done a lot of things to make it FS19 friendly. Here’s some of the stuff that has been done to version 1:
- Thetextures are based on the real-life Claas colors.
- Ithas implanted the new Giants’ system for dirt and wear.
- Thereare 3 engine variations: 810, 830, and 850.
- Thefront axle moves.
- Thereare several design options, like different exhaust pipes.
- ThisAxion 800 utilizes the FS19 dynamic hoses system.
- Gasand brake pedals are animated.
- Thefront fender can be removed.
- Andthe interior lights are just beautiful.
It’s anawesome mod. With tons of details. Maybe too much, especially for lowerconfigured gaming rigs. This mod is over 100 mb. Having too many of those heavymods in your game can cause stutters and lag.
Some facts – The Claas Axion 800 Series:
- Base price: 187,000
- Top speed: 50 kph
- Horsepower range: 176hp – 230hp
- Several wheel configurations.
TomasT150 says that this is just version 1. There will be several updates made to this mod later. For now, we are already darn impressed.
Version 2 is here - First, the doors can now beopened. Here are the keyboard shortcuts:
- KeysN and J - Opens and closes the left door.
- KeysM and K - Opens, closes the rear window.
- KeysLeft Shift + N and J - Opens/closes the roofwindow.
And here are some the other V2 changes:
- Licenseplates have been added.
- Now,you can also use Michelin tires with the Axion.
- Afront loader console has been added.
- Newworking lights have been added to the cabin.
- Theexhaust effects have been revised.
- Andthe engine power has been updated to mimic real life Axion engines.