This is mypresentation of the Case IH Puma CVX tractors mod for Farming Simulator 19.The tracks, which are the default wheel setup, is what really set this Puma-modapart from the other versions.
Looking forthe download link? You'll find it at the end of this page.
Tracks are Cool
Tractorsare heavy. One of the most important benefits of using tracks instead of wheelsis less soil compaction. With tracks, the weight of the machinery isdistributed on a much larger surface, making soil compaction less prominent. (Ilook forward to the day when soil compaction is a thing in the FS games...)
Anotherbenefit is a smoother ride on rough terrain. And better maneuverability. Andbefore you might ask... Yes, there are real-life Pumas that have justtracks, no wheels.
Installing tracksis not the only thing the modder has done to the Case IH Puma. It has more animationsinside the cabin than the original version. More wheel options, more engineoptions too. And the roof hatch opens with the help from your mouse orcontroller.
FS19 Modified Case IH PumaCVX
The trackedPuma looks fantastic. Here are more facts about the mod:
- Brand: Case IH.
- Credits: Giants Software, Jens Ejvinsson.
- Category: Medium Tractors.
- Base price: 188,000.
- Engine configurations: 4 – 185 CVX, 200 CVX, 240 CVX, and 240 CVX Tuned.
- Power range: 225, 245, 270, and 300 horsepower.
- Top speed: 50 kilometers per hour | 31 miles per hour.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes, tracks included.
- Wheel brands: Lizard, Trelleborg, and Nokian.
- Front loader attacher: Yes, optional.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, PS4, and XB1.
Version 220.127.116.11 - Fixesand Terminals
(UpdatedSeptember 14, 2019)Jens Ejvinsson has updated his impressive version of the Case IH Puma. Thefirst version had some issues with the power decals on the hood/bonnet. Theseissues are no more.
Here arethe other updates:
- Youcan now change the rim’s colors for ordinary wheel setups.
- Partsof the tracks system can be colored as well.
- Andyou can add implement terminals to the inside of the cab from brandslike Amazone, Horsch, and Väderstad (there are 7 different terminals all inall.)
Version 18.104.22.168 - SuperWide Tires
(UpdatedOctober 2, 2019) Anew version of the Case is available on the official Modhub. The latest versionincludes a couple of minor fixes, backlight for the terminal monitors,and the inclusion of the Michelin MachXbib Super Wide tires. They lookbrutal!
22.214.171.124 Changelog - ColorFixes
(Updated October 24, 2019) Jens has updated the Case IH Puma once more. This update fixes the default colors together with the design, after the addition of the Claas colors that came with the FS 19 1.5.1 patch.
This is a Giants-approved mod. You can get it from the Modhub within your FS19 game. You can also visit the official download page online (click the blue button.)Go to DownloadWe always use the modder's original download link when possible. Please let us know if there's a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outsrefe Giants’ Modhub.