This is my presentation of the Case IH Puma CVX tractors mod for Farming Simulator 19. The tracks, which are the default wheel setup, is what really set this Puma-mod apart from the other versions.
Looking for the download link? You’ll find it at the end of this page.
Tracks are Cool
Tractors are heavy. One of the most important benefits of using tracks instead of wheels is less soil compaction. With tracks, the weight of the machinery is distributed on a much larger surface, making soil compaction less prominent. (I look forward to the day when soil compaction is a thing in the FS games…)
Another benefit is a smoother ride on rough terrain. And better maneuverability. And before you might ask… Yes, there are real-life Pumas that have just tracks, no wheels.
Installing tracks is not the only thing the modder has done to the Case IH Puma. It has more animations inside the cabin than the original version. More wheel options, more engine options too. And the roof hatch opens with the help from your mouse or controller.
FS19 Modified Case IH Puma CVX
The tracked Puma looks fantastic. Here are more facts about the mod:
- Brand: Case IH.
- Credits: Giants Software, Jens Ejvinsson.
- Category: Medium Tractors.
- Base price: 188,000.
- Engine configurations: 4 – 185 CVX, 200 CVX, 240 CVX, and 240 CVX Tuned.
- Power range: 225, 245, 270, and 300 horsepower.
- Top speed: 50 kilometers per hour | 31 miles per hour.
- Selectable colors: Yes.
- Selectable wheels: Yes, tracks included.
- Wheel brands: Lizard, Trelleborg, and Nokian.
- Front loader attacher: Yes, optional.
- Platforms: PC, Mac, PS4, and XB1.
Version 126.96.36.199 – Fixes and Terminals
(Updated September 14, 2019) Jens Ejvinsson has updated his impressive version of the Case IH Puma. The first version had some issues with the power decals on the hood/bonnet. These issues are no more.
Here are the other updates:
- You can now change the rim’s colors for ordinary wheel setups.
- Parts of the tracks system can be colored as well.
- And you can add implement terminals to the inside of the cab from brands like Amazone, Horsch, and Väderstad (there are 7 different terminals all in all.)
Version 188.8.131.52 – Super Wide Tires
(Updated October 2, 2019) A new version of the Case is available on the official Modhub. The latest version includes a couple of minor fixes, backlight for the terminal monitors, and the inclusion of the Michelin MachXbib Super Wide tires. They look brutal!
184.108.40.206 Changelog – Color Fixes
(Updated October 24, 2019) Jens has updated the Case IH Puma once more. This update fixes the default colors together with the design, after the addition of the Claas colors that came with the FS 19 1.5.1 patch.
This is a Giants-approved mod. You can get it from the Modhub within your FS19 game. You can also visit the official download page online (click the blue button.)
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.