Here you have the Terragator 6203 mod for Farming Simulator 19 waiting for your download. Actually, this is more than just one mod. First, you get the Terragator. But you also get three different applications to use with it:
- A spreader (25,000), capacity is 10,000 to 22,000 liters. It spreads solid fertilizer and lime (working width is 30 meters.)
- And a Sprayer (55,000), capacity is 8,000 liters – Sprays liquid fertilizer and herbicide (working width is 36.6 meters.)
- Plus, one slurry tanker (32,000), a capacity of 25,000 liters and work width 14,8 meters
All of this can be mounted on the Terragator’s rear frame. There’s also an attachable slurry disc in the pack, to cultivate the ground. This one can be used with the slurry tanker.
Some Important Facts
- Mod: Terragator 6203 + Additional Implements
- Modders: Eagle355th, Otis Little Bear Modding, Aaron6446, bhModding, Taylor Farms, and KarlFarms.
- Base price: 72,000.
- Power: 337 HP.
- Top speed: 65 kph / 40 mph.
- Max work speed: 30 kph / 18 mph.
We first used this mod in FS17. Since that, a lot of stuff have changed. For instance, all the lights have been reworked. And several new lights have been added. Most of the controls and the windshield wiper are now animated.
Warning: The mod doesn’t work correctly with AI workers (yet.) But we’ve tested it with Courseplay without any mishaps.
The Terragator version 1.3 is Ready
KarlFarms has been working hard. There’s a new version ready. And wow! There is a lot of news:
Two new implements have been added (A tipper with a capacity of 35,000 liters and a manure spreader – 20,000 liters, 17 meters working width.)
An extender to the slurry tank has also been added with a capacity of 35,000 liters and a working width of 14.8 meters.
Note: To use the tipper, you need to buy a frame extension to the Terragator. That extension is also included in the update. You’ll find it under the Wheels section in the 3D shop.
Other stuff that has changed or been added:
- Both the Terragator and all implements have been re-branded to Ag-Chem.
- Added: Additional dashboard lights, numbers, and animations.
- Added: The indoor camera now moves with the seat suspension.
- Added: Door and armrest animations when entering the vehicle.
- Added: Lime smoke particle effect on the spreader.
- Improved: engine sounds, engine sounds location, dirt textures on all implements, and vehicle traction.
How to Download
Visit KarlFarms on Facebook (the button below takes you there.) Then, locate the “Play Game” button in the upper right corner, just under the cover image.
Press that button, and you’ll be taken to KarlFarms’ Mega account where you can download the Terragator.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.