We are happy to offer you the chance to download the Placeable Diesel & Pig Food Production mod for Farming Simulator 19.
All you have to do is add canola. In return, you’ll get both fuel and Pig Food (10% diesel and 90% oink treats.)
FS19 Diesel & Pig Food Production
- Modder: Farmer Schubi.
- Category: Placeables->Silos.
- Base price: 225,000.
- Capacity: 100,000 liters.
The production process is pretty fast. The factory handles 500 liters per minute. This is the result (from 500 liters):
- 50 liters of diesel fuel.
- 450 liters of pig food.
… per minute. And yes, the production speed is affected by time scale.
How it Works
1. Add Canola
2. Reap the Rewards (Fuel and Pig Food)
(Update May 2019) There have been some changes made to the mod during the last couple of weeks. Here are some of them:
- Lights have been added for those late-night sessions.
- The mod size has been reduced. The removal of the ramp is one of the reasons.
- Level indicators have also been added.
(Update June 28, 2019) A new version of this placeable production mod is available. According to the changelog, the new version is mostly about fixes:
- The mod’s in-game performance has been improved.
- Some occasional LUA-errors have also been fixed.
- Audio has been installed. It’s now possible to hear the production process too.
How to Download
Farmer Schubi has uploaded the mod to Modhoster. Click on the button under to be transported to the mod’s download page.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link.