Farming Simulator 19 mod showcase: The placeable GSI grain complex and corn dryer, modified by JS Mapping.
Here you have a fantastic looking grain storage for your farm. And valuable, as well, thanks to the included corn dryer. It will make the corn harvest pay more.
The legendary modder killerrf has made most of the models. Now, JS Mapping has done a terrific job putting the pieces together, making it a placeable object for your farm.
You need to have the latest Modhub-version of the Globalcompany (GC) script installed (click here to get it or install it from the in-game modhub.) The corn drying process needs it. It also adds dry corn as a sellable commodity to the selling points.
You need Globalcompany for buying propane too. The propane helps dry the corn. To buy it, open the GC menu and buy it from there.
Make More with Dry Corn
When you have installed the GSI grain complex, it’s easy to use. Here’s the process:
- Buy propane for the dryer from the Globalcompany menu.
- Fill the silos with corn.
- Wait… (the dryer will create 10,000 liters of dry corn per hour.)
- Sell the dry corn and laugh all the way to the bank.
Flexible Grain Storage
It’s not only corn that you can store inside the GSI complex. You can fill the silos with other goods, as well, like wheat, barley, and soybeans. The capacity is 720,000 liters of each.
But it’s only corn that makes use of the dryer, giving you better prices for it.
FS19 GSI Grain Complex & Corn Dryer
This mod is an impressive creation by JS Mapping. I’m pleased that he has taken the time to incorporate Globalcompany and its grain drying function into it.
- Original Mod Name: GSI Grain Complex.
- Credits: killerrf (models), LS Modcompany (Globalcompany), and JS Mapping (FS19 version)
- Category: Placeables | GlobalCompany.
- Base price: 325,000.
- Output per hour: 10,000 liters (dry corn.)
- Capacity: 720,000 liters per commodity.
- Predefined ground: Gravel.
- Errors: No.
- Platforms: Platforms: PC and Mac.
I did not get any errors from the GSI grain complex. But you should know that the models are very detailed. Those details might create lag or micro stutter on some computers.
(Updated February 18, 2020) The silos has collisions now. Great!
How to Download
JS Mapping has generously shared the GSI silos and the dryer on his Facebook page. I’ve embedded the release post below. Look for the download link at the end of it.
We always use the modder’s original download link when possible. Please let us know if there’s a problem with the link. P.S. How to stay safe while downloading mods outside Giants’ Modhub.